Job title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Genetec Austria GmbH
Job description: For our Austrian Entity, we are looking for a passionate, ambitious, gritty, results driven Talent Acquisition Specialist to help to be part of our dynamic, motivated and creative team. This role demands a high level of recruitment and human resources knowledge and best practices.
You will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting throughout the organization. From sourcing passive candidates to finalizing offers, your mission is to seek out and hire the best talent for a variety of roles on an international scale.
You will also be in charge of some general HR tasks.
This position is based in our Austrian office, located in Vienna.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Be responsible for full cycle recruitment dedicated to a broad range of software development and corporate roles (sourcing, interviews, contract, onboardings, offboardings..)
- Ensure we are hiring the best talents out there
- Be an ambassador for our talent brand
- Be part of the employment forecasting since we will depend on you to work with the business to understand hiring needs for the future
- Be a true partner to your hiring managers. They will feel that you have a deep understanding of how to best strengthen their teams
- Constantly challenge the status-quo by bringing new ideas and plans to be more efficient and influential
- Do everything in your power to hit your recruiting targets
- General HR
- Collaborate with the regional (Paris) and corporate (Montreal) HR team to put in place local HR strategy (Legal, training, HR Communication )
- Execute and implement activities to ensure successful alignment with the objectives and strategy set in place
- Be responsible for HR Administration tasks (sick leave, parental leave, time keeping, immigration)
- Communicate with public authorities & accountant
- Other required HR tasks
- 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience within the software industry
- Able to create and manage trackers (excel, word)
- Must be bilingual (German & English), in writing and verbal, French is an asset
- Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-pace, evolving environment
- Able to multitask and work with multiple managers and become a true partner
- Have worked with LinkedIn, Indeed and other social media tools
- Able to source candidates and create candidate pipelines
- Ability to work individually and remotely and have a strong attention to detail and producing quality work to meet aggressive deadlines
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, excellent analytical skills, and team player spirit.
- Knowledge of Austrian Laws
By law, we are obliged to state a minimum monthly salary of EUR 2.600 gross (based on 38.5 hours) according to the Collective Agreement on Data Processing and Information Technology. Final higher salary offer would depend on your diploma, qualifications and experience. Performance bonus available upon yearly review. We are looking forward to applications of EU citizens or owners of an Austrian labor permit at: email@example.com
Genetec Inc. is an innovative technology company with a broad solutions portfolio that encompasses security, intelligence, and operations. The company’s flagship product, Security Center, is an open-architecture platform that unifies IP-based video surveillance, access control, automatic license plate recognition (ANPR), communications, and analytics. Genetec also develops cloud-based solutions and services designed to improve security, and contribute new levels of operational intelligence for governments, enterprises, transport, and the communities in which we live. Founded in 1997, and headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Genetec serves its global customers via an extensive network of resellers, integrators, certified channel partners, and consultants in over 80 countries.
- Employee Performance Bonus Plan
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment
- Centrally located office near Metro station
- Lunch vouchers
- Air conditioned modern office
- Patent Filing Program
- Team Events & Table Soccer
- Cutting edge technology & tools
Genetec Austria GmbH
Genetec Austria GmbH
Expected salary: €2600 per month
Job date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 23:22:08 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net