Job title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (Commercial) (f/m/d)
Job description: The Role
In your role as Talent Acquisition Specialist (Commercial), you will act as a partner for your hiring managers and enable hiring the best talent for our commercial and G&A teams. If you’ve already established a strong business recruiting culture in your previous companies, and want to join the next exciting phase of our growth, then we’d love to talk with you.
is a Berlin based marketplace with a goal to empower the workforce of tomorrow with innovative technology. We envision a world in which everyone has full control over their working life. We already enable part-time jobbers to decide when, where and how to work with just a few clicks.Our service is available in over 30 cities in Germany. With our launch in the Netherlands, we want to gradually open up new international markets.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive end to end recruiting process for open roles for commercial and G&A
- Execute the talent acquisition strategy and deliver hiring results
- Define and identify the best channels to reach candidates by creating tailored content material (blogs, LinkedIn posts), organizing meetups and events
- Work closely with Head of Recruiting (and your hiring managers) on designing, improving, and implementing world-class recruiting and employer branding practices & processes
- Be an active partner with other members of the People & Culture Team
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of hands-on recruiting experience, either in-house or at an agency, having helped grow organizations with large B2B and B2C teams
- Strong experience in active sourcing and attracting talents through various channels and platforms
- Strive for outstanding candidate experience and hold your hiring teams to the same high standard
- Ability to build trust with your stakeholders and communicate in a proactive and clear way, regardless of the audience
- You work as effectively in a team as you do alone and are hungry to share in other people’s success, as much as your own
- Fluency in English. German would be big plus.
What we offer:
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases by 1 day per year after two full calendar years of employment, max up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of €750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes – a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee’s birthdays & anniversaries
If this sounds good, then we’d love to find out more about you! Apply and send in your application.
Note: Due to delays with work visa processing and travel restrictions, in these COVID times, we will only be able to entertain candidates within the EU or ones with a valid work permit for Germany.
Job date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 23:17:26 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net