Job title: Talent Acquisition Manager/Active Sourcer(f/m/d)
Company: BayWa r.e.
Job description: Across solar, wind and bioenergy, at BayWa r.e. we r.e.think energy – how it is produced, how it can be stored and how it can be best used to enable the global energy transition that is essential to the future of the planet. Every day we are working hard to actively shape the future of energy in a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
Based in 30 countries, BayWa r.e. is a leading global renewable energy developer, service provider, distributor and energy solutions provider. Operating throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, we are strategically investing in emerging markets around the world, actively shaping the future of energy and taking a stand against climate change. Embracing equity and diversity, we are committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone can reach their full potential. Every day, we are working hard to find new solutions, push technological boundaries and redefine service standards to make renewable energy even better.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich or remotely in Germany and are currently looking for a Corporate Recruiter (f/m/d).
What You Will Do
- You create our recruiting and sourcing strategy and find the best talents globally
- You act as an internal service provider for our internal clients like regional & local HR and Managing Directors
- You engage strongly with the HR manager Employer Branding/Strategic recruiting
- You actively create pipelines of potential external candidates and approach them actively
- You carefully preselect the right candidates
- You manage a positive candidate experience
- You provide a briefing to your HR colleagues per profile (candidate) shared
What You Bring
- You have ideally a Bachelor degree in business administration, psychology or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience in the field of renewable energies and the industry
- You are connected within the recruitment industry
- You have experience in recruiting for leadership and executive positions, just as experience in using multiple channels and multiple markets to find and attract potential talents
- You have expertise in reaching out to passive candidates and building pipelines and steering networks
- You have excellent communications skills in English and German and like to use them in our international environment
- You hold a work permit for Germany and you are resident or willing to relocate to Germany
What We Are Ready To Offer You
You get the chance to work in an experienced international team with modern office atmosphere, mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Company restaurant / Barista bar in Munich
- Discounted Conditions Fitness
- Discounted Online Shopping
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
- Do you have an easiness for convincing people and building reliable and sustainable relationships across hierarchical levels?
- Can you prove easily to have a network of candidates in the renewable industry?
- A fast-growing environment with a lot of organizational changes happening attracts you?
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Frau Andrea Quintel
- HR Manager
- +49 89 383932 5085
Diese Cookies sind für die Funktionalität unserer Website erforderlich und können in unserem System nicht ausgeschaltet werden.
Wir verwenden diese Cookies, um statistische Informationen über unsere Website bereitzustellen. Sie werden zur Leistungsmessung und -verbesserung verwendet.
Soziale Netzwerke & Embeds
Auf einigen Seiten betten wir Inhalte von Sozialen Netzwerken und anderen Diensten ein. Dadurch können Ihre personenbezogenen Daten an den Betreiber des Portals, von dem der Inhalt stammt, weitergegeben werden, so dass dieser Ihr Verhalten analysieren kann.
Location: München, Bayern
Job date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:48:25 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net