Job title: Systems Integration Mechanical Design Engineer Categorie Protette L.68/99
Job description: Annuncio dedicato alle persone appartenenti alle categorie protette – legge 68/99.
Do you enjoy solving complex design challenges?
Do you enjoy creating engineering products?
Join our Design Engineering team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the mechanical detailed design and the requisition activities of all auxiliary systems required for Gas Turbine driven trains.
You’ll assure balance between design flexibility needs and strict product standardization adoption leading supply chain goals accomplishment, cost-out strategies implementation, site installation/service support.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Defining plant layout of gas turbine driven train auxiliary systems, including 3D modelling.
- Issuing technical documentation of assigned jobs, guaranteeing quality, completeness, consistency and alignment with customer and internal standards.
- Design of mechanical auxiliary systems, performing the necessary calculations for systems sizing and components selection
- Leading technical alignment with suppliers and support the manufacturing team during assembly phase
- Being part of a team focused on development of documentation dedicated to Quality and continuous improvement aspects.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering with relevant work experience in Engineering/Technology.
- Be able to use design/modelling software such as parametric 3D CAD (NX or similar) and 2D (Autocad)
- Have a basic knowledge of industrial manufacturing process and materials
- Show knowledge of International Standard and capability to model physic behaviour through specific tools (ANSYS, CAESAR, Matlab/Simulink);
- Be a clear thinker: Make decisions with speed and accuracy based on best available information
- Show interpersonal skills and ability to interface effectively with different levels of the organization and external Customers
- Be fluent both in English and Italian and hold an EU work permit
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Orario di lavoro: Tempo pieno
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi della vigente normativa in tema di discriminazioni di genere
Job date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 22:12:18 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net