Job title: System Software Developer C++ for Passenger Information System (m/w/d)
Job description: Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are the doers. The leaders. The makers. Our teams are hungry to make history, acting with integrity to relentlessly improve people’s lives. It’s time to stop dreaming about the future; let’s build it together.
If you are interested in joining our Talent Community, please share your resume with us. When a position that matches your qualifications becomes available it’s that much easier to connect!
Die ANNAX Gruppe hat 3 Standorte in Deutschland, Schweiz und China mit über 360 Mitarbeiter und ist seit 2018 Teil des Wabtec Corporation Konzerns. ANNAX bietet ganzheitliche Fahrgastinformation im Schienenverkehr. Unsere Kunden befördern Fahrgäste, wir informieren und unterhalten Fahrgäste. ANNAX liefert die technischen Gesamtlösungen, um Informationen zu generieren, zu übermitteln und anzuzeigen. Zu unseren Systemlösungen im Bereich der Schienenindustrie gehört die ANNAX Fahrgastinformation mit vielen bereits integrierten Subsystemen, wie zum Beispiel Sitzplatzreservierung, Fahrgastzählung, Videoüberwachung, Blinden- und Gehörloseninformation, Infotainment-/Entertainmentsystem und weitere. Zu unseren Kunden zählen die großen OEMs der Schienenindustrie, wie z.B. SIEMENS, Bombardier, Alstom und Stadler.
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir ab sofort an unserem Standort München-Brunnthal eine/n
System Software Developer C++ for Passenger Information System (m/w/d)
- Code and configure applications in C++, Python, Bash, XML.
- Design your code in UML (PlantUML, Enterprise Architect).
- Document and design near to code (Docs like code paradigm).
- Work in highly agile, majority-long term projects (2-3 years).
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, system integrators, test engineers and customers.
- Visit customers on site to verify your own contributions on train, subway or tram – watch the PIS in action.
- Opportunity to accept the challenge to lead a project team as a „lead developer“.
- Engineer with a specialization in computer science or electrical engineering and focus on software development or you have been acquired comparable competencies in complex software projects.
- C++, Python and Bash skills is required.
- LINUX operating system and virtualization technology (Docker/Vagrant) knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowhow in VoIP streaming technologies (SIP/RTP) and the corresponding libraries and tools (pjsip/Asterisk) knowledge is an advantage.
- Network technologies (L2/L3), IT security, cryptography, Wireshark, Python, bash, web development and MQTT knowledge is an advantage.
- English in word and writing are required, German is highly appreciated, French knowledge are beneficial.
Kindly ask you apply with CV in English language.
Successful candidates will be employed under local employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
*Please note that we do not accept agency candidate submissions without a formalized agreement with Wabtec Talent Acquisition. If you are an agency/third party Recruiter and have not been engaged by Wabtec for this search, we do not owe you a fee if you submit a candidate to the applicant tracking system that is ultimately hired.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: Brunnthal, Bayern
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 05:08:54 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net