Job title: System Safety Engineer EF FCS (m/w/d)
Company: Strato Personal
Job description: Your tasks:
- Performing System Safety Assessment activities for military aircraft systems, supporting the phases during and after certification
- Generating and update of assessments (Functional Hazard Assessment/System Safety Assessment) of intended design modifications to influence the system architecture according to the required System Safety/System Integrity
- Performing Risk Analyses, according to the applicable guidance and standards, which are required to support the continuous aircraft development (including Permit to Fly/Type Certificate)
- Performing analyses of Common-Cause (Particular Risk Analysis, Zonal Safety Analysis and Common Mode Analysis)
- Determine the particular Safety requirements for system developments or modifications with respect to hardware and software
- Establish requests for evidence (tests, simulation, analyses), as well as Procedures and Limitations for ground- and aircrew
- Manage and establish integrity requirements at the interface to interacting systems
- Manage input from and output to interfacing technical domains and technology (processes, maintenance, human error, aircraft performance and quality, etc.)
- Review, approval and application of supplier data regarding Safety and Reliability
- Generating the System safety Assessment documentation, based on traceable results and evidence, as mandatory proof to acquire the Type Certificate
- University degree in physics, informatics, aerospace or a comparable qualification
- Experience in engineering, electrical engineering / electroncis and aerospace
- System Engineering experience with interface to Safety Assessment/ Airworthiness/ Certification
- System Safety Assessment experience would be an advantage
- Experience with Safety Tools, eg. Isograph FaultTree+ highly appreciated
- MS-Office, good knowledge
- English, business fluent
We offer you:
- Permanent employment contract
- Perspective to be taken over at our customer
- Salaries above the general pay scale and incentive compensations (bonus).
- Equal pay model
- 30 days of vacation as part of equal pay
- Company pension scheme with employer subsidy
- Well-directed training and further education opportunities
- Employee recommendation program with attractive compensations (bonus).
- Individual and local support and advice
- Travel allowance.
- Assumption of costs for work cloth and health examinations
Interessiert? Dann bewerben Sie sich bitte mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen,
(aktueller Lebenslauf sowie Ihre Zeugnisse der letzten drei beruflichen Stationen).
As a dynamic and modern personnel service provider we offer you, based on our long-standing experience and extensive market know-how in a wide range of different industries, exciting job positions at interesting and innovative companies. Benefit from our national and international networks and use STRATO personal as your personal steppingstone. We offer you comprehensive support and take over all administrative processes related to the application – and of course it is free of charge for you.
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:52:12 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net