Job title: system administrator
Job description: On the way to your #dreamjob
StepStone is one of the largest job sites in Europe and the secret of this success is mainly due to two factors: quality products and above all, passionate and talented people! Our Internal IT Support team is currently looking for a new System Administrator.
In the System Administrator role at StepStone you’ll use your technical and customer facing skills to provide internal customers with support on their IT infrastructure requirements. You will also be involved in the setup and maintenance of company-wide IT infrastructure solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity for a System Administrator with a wide range of experience, to join one of the biggest players in the recruitment technology space.
As a System Administrator your main responsibilities will involve:
- Install and replace PCs, printers, software and other peripherals
- Ensure proper administration of hardware and software according to defined procedures
- Provide advice to users in the use of IT tools (tele- or videoconferencing, SharePoint, smartphones, …)
- Participate in the implementation/launch of new versions/applications based on local, regional or global projects (project management)
- Ensure incidents and requests are reported in the internal system and encourage users to adhere to company procedures and security rules
- Propose solutions to improve the systems and procedures in place and/or to reduce the number of incidents
- Manage local servers and networks in collaboration with central teams
- Be part of a multinational team supporting the Belgium, Poland, France, Luxemburg & Spain offices with a primary focus on our Brussels office
Who are you ?
As System Administrator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- 3+ years working in IT support tasked with infrastructure and user support, in a Windows environment
- Knowledge of Active directory and Office365
- Knowledge of Windows Server, VMWare, backup strategies
- Knowledge and management of Cisco equipment
- Asset management
- You are a team player, autonomous and a problem solver
- You are flexible, proactive and you have a hands-on approach
- You must be able to handle an occasionally very demanding work environment
- You possess a high level of Business English. Knowledge of Dutch, French or Spanish is an asset
- You must be well organized, have good time management skills and be able to learn in a dynamic environment quickly. You know how to prioritize issues
- You have strong communication skills
What we will be looking for in you:
Ideally, you’ll be well organized and able to multitask and prioritize in sometimes pressured situations. You have 3+ years‘ experience in an IT Support role with a wide variety of technologies. In addition, you have a good attitude to ‚IT as a service‘ and have a customer centric focus
You are comfortable working independently and, in a team,, taking the initiative and appreciate a work environment that gives you freedom & responsibility
What do we offer?
- StepStone is an innovative, dynamic company with an International touch. Driven by the combination of strong work-ethic skills and good vibes, we, StepStoners strive to get the best out of each single day! Modest and with a good sense of humor, we take care of our work and ourselves!
- StepStone takes care of its people and therefore we go the extra mile for every StepStoner. Apart from an interesting and challenging job, we also offer a competitive salary with extra fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 9 extra holidays, flexible working schedule (now all working remotely), eco cheques etc. But apart from that, we also offer continuous trainings, respect for one’s personal situation and lot’s of initiatives to bond with the co-workers.
Apply in one click !
We are already waiting for your CV and cover letter in English, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please also note that the position requires candidates with a valid residency and work permit for Belgium.
Job date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 04:31:30 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net