Job title: Support Officer / Administrative Assistant
Company: ProPharma Group
Job description: ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
ProPharma Group is looking for a Support Officer to join our Business Support department. The Support Officer’s responsibilities include maintaining a project administration in the software suite Exact Synergy, drafting contract proposals, reporting about these responsibilities and contributing to improving processes. Project administration is done by creating, changing, activating and closing projects, adding project members (and project rates), chasing people for the timely entering of hours and each month invoicing. The Support Officer is also help desk for all issues related to Synergy, and all related to facilities and central purchasing.
To be successful in this job, you should have a good understanding of processes related with hour registration and project management. Further you are accurate, open and able to work in a sometimes distracting environment.
Essential Functions Include:
Areas of achievement:
- All questions and requests received in the shared mailbox are answered end of next business day (team achievement). If the workload doesn’t permit the previous, then priorities are set correctly and communicated.
- Communication with colleagues outside of the department is clear and service minded.
- All input received is correctly entered and / or processed in Synergy.
- Contract proposals are clear, well written and reflect correctly the intentions and the input of the person requesting it.
- Documents and / or invoices have been drawn up correctly.
- Source documents are archived in accordance with the procedure.
- Work has been carried out in accordance with procedures.
- Collects relevant data and books / processes this in the system intended for that purpose.
- Tests and checks data for accuracy and completeness.
- Mutates data and corrects deviations.
- Ensures correct and timely preparation and sending of documents in accordance with instructions.
- Resolves deviating cases and error alerts and corrects them in consultation with the internal stakeholders.
Making information available
- Processes incoming questions (by telephone and / or in writing) and requests and provides feedback.
- Requests information on demand and provides information to stakeholders (internal and / or external).
- Compiles proposed sales contracts based on standard templates, the available data and correspondence. If approved, sends out the proposed sales contracts to the indicated customer contact.
- Draws up correspondence based on formats and is responsible for dispatch and follow-up.
- Provides standard data, process information, and relevant administrative data and contributes to periodic reports on request.
- Maintains internal and external contacts associated with the position.
Signaling internal improvements
- Proactively responds to developments that affect administrative work and with regard to one’s own department.
- Identifies possibilities for improvements in working methods and procedures and contributes to the on request drafting of this.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor working and thinking level.
- Knowledge of the English language spoken and written.
- Knowledge of automated data processing and file management.
- Knowledge of the use of relevant applications and automation packages.
- Time management skills
- All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- ***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net