Job title: Supply Quality Lead
Company: General Electric
Job description: GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health – digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Our Pharmaceutical Diagnostics (PDx) business is the number one global supplier of contrast media and molecular imaging agents used to enhance medical imaging exams. Used throughout all major disease area diagnostic and treatment pathways, PDx products support three patients every second around the world.
In Eindhoven we produce radio pharmaceutical products and distribute these to hospitals worldwide.
- Complete supplier qualification activities for both existing and prospective external suppliers.
- Act as a single point of contact for all quality related activities at external suppliers.
- Manage all critical quality related issues (deviations, complaints, regulatory non-compliances)
- Assure Corrective and Preventive Action plans are developed and executed appropriately
- Develop and maintain Quality Agreements between GE Healthcare and external suppliers
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of audits, participating in and/or leading audits
- Ensure Change Controls, initiated by supplier or by GE Healthcare are managed appropriately
- Assist in Health Authority inspection preparations and providing support throughout as required
- Track and trend key quality indicators / metrics to monitor supplier and QMS performance
- Assure suppliers comply with all GE Healthcare QMS, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Develop positive relationships with all internal partners, i.e. Sites, Sourcing, Supply Chain
- Provide quality support for New Product Introductions and transfers project activities
- Interact with Suppliers, Sites and Sourcing to drive improvements to minimize costs of quality.
- Bachelors Degree in Science discipline (or non-technical degree with significant experience in manufacturing, engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience or quality assurance experience, or an Associate’s Degree with major manufacturing, engineering, or quality assurance experience) or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Effective problem solving, root-cause analytical skills to lead and influence others to drive change (cross-functionally and globally)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet development and analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Excellent oral communication & report-writing skills in both Dutch and English
- Ability to work within a matrix organization across different cultures
- A good level of English and an EU Work Permit
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net