Job title: Supply Chain Master Data Analyst
Company: Edgewell Personal Care Brands, LLC
Job description: Edgewell is a global team of over 6,000 visionaries, doers and makers. Our secret is people, and we have an inspiring and collaborative global force of them. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries by making useful things joyful. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, strive for more sustainable ways to beautify and bond, and do it all with not only confidence but determination.
Supply Chain Master Data Analyst
24 Months Fixed Term Contract , Full Time, Solingen, Germany (occasional travels within Europe).
Let’s Talk About You
You’re ambitious, but you want a career with purpose—we love that. You’re up for a challenge and ready to write the next chapter of your career story with a great group of encouraging colleagues. You want to make your mark and let your personality shine. Well, if you’re interested in our Master Data Analyst (24 month fixed term contract) role, this might be your next step!
This is a great choice for an ambitious doer, maker, and innovator. While it may sound cliché, we’re looking for a someone that is great with data and willing to work hard and learn about the business to join Edgewell Personal Care – a global consumer goods business with a portfolio of over 25 brands (Wilkinson Sword, Hawaiian Tropic, Carefree, Bulldog Skincare for Men, Jack Black and recently acquired Cremo… just to name a few!).
Let’s Get Down To Business
Reporting to the SC Master Data Manager Europe, you will support implementing initiatives that enhance Edgewell’ s regional Master Data. So, if you have ideas, we want to hear them! The right person for this role will work cross-functionally across the organization with international teams and different cultures, so a good communicator is a must. If there’s one thing you’ll get here at Edgewell, it’s a collaborative group full of likeable, diverse and nurturing colleagues. They’re an inspiring bunch. While your experience is of course important, we’re all about making useful things joyful, so we love when our prospective candidates are passionate about this too. Training and development will be provided.
Here’s a sample of the type of things you will be responsible for:
- Ensure data governance, master data and data management are in line with company targets and SC strategy
- Work cross-functionally with various departments in troubleshooting and resolving any issues related to master data.
- Document and define existing data structure and relationship between systems.
- Review, validate, and execute incoming master data requests in a multi-system environment.
- Provide Key User Support for our SAP systems and related projects in EU (with focus on MM and master Data related topics)
Show Us What You’ve Got
Ideally you will have experience in master data management guided by advanced data & analytics.
Here are some of the requirements we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Economy; a MBA or equivalent degree would be preferred
- Passion for learning within the Supply Chain discipline
- Self-starter personality, with a strong result driven orientation
- Good collaboration and negotiation skills
- Practise with Supply Chain dedicated SAP modules (MM, SD & PP and/or MDG)
- Knowledge of data bases concepts and data analysis (SQL, MS Excel, Power Query, etc.)
- Practice with MS Visio or other process mapping software
- Certifications like ASCM (APICS), Oliver Wight, Lean or Six Sigma are a plus
- Experience with MS Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate & Power BI) is a plus
- Valid work permit for Germany
- Fluency in English is essential and motivation to learn/improve German
What we offer
A diverse and nurturing ‘can do’ working culture with the following benefits:
Attractive salary, a socially responsible environment with extensive social benefits and amenities including flexible working, company health management (Mach Fit), a selection of free hot and cold drinks, company restaurant, employer-financed company pension, group accident insurance, 30 days annual leave, induction program, employee assistance programme, discounted Edgewell branded products, onsite gym, casual business wear and a great boss!
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply online with an up to date CV in English along with your salary expectations.
Alternatively, feel free to pass onto your colleagues who may be interested. For information about this great company, visit www.edgewell.com Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that’s open to difference. We aim to bring joy to not only the products we create and the people we serve, but our colleagues across the globe too.
Location: Solingen, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 07:58:24 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net