Job title: Supplier Quality Auditor
Company: Philip Morris International
Job description: Supplier Quality Auditor
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
As Supplier Quality Auditor, you will be part of our Corporate Quality Team, and, reporting to the Manager Supplier Quality Audits you will be responsible to verify supplier’s compliance and adherence to PMI quality requirements, applicable regulations and standards by supporting the establishment of the yearly audit program based on PMI supplier quality management approaches; conducting Supplier audits as per approved Audit Program and supporting mock inspection readiness audits to ensure that suppliers are ready at any time for any regulatory or accreditation inspections.
You will also implement and maintain the supplier audit management process in the organization and IT systems, provide continuous coaching, mentoring and advice to ensure that the supplier audit process is understood and supported by PMI related stakeholders; provide support for managing supplier auditor’s pool and capabilities and define and monitoring supplier audit process KPIs.
Your ‚day to day‘
- Support the establishment of the yearly PMI audit programme, ensuring proper maintenance and review on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the supplier audit management processes and tools including practices related to the Audits conducted remotely; Maintain the QMS Audit Package aligned with relevant Audit Tools (QSS, Teams, Veeva, R3); Review and update the supplier audit templates (Notification letter when required, audit reports, opening and closing meetings templates, CAPA, checklists).
- Oversee that Auditor pool is up to date to ensure expertise and competences availability related to Supplier Audit program. Collaborate in the definition of training matrix and training program for auditors.
- Plan, lead and report Supplier Audits to ensure adherence to approved audit program, according to PMI requirements and applicable norms; escalate potential critical observations to related PMI stakeholders.
- Review and approve supplier audit CAPA plan and follow-up; ensure timely supplier audit and CAPA closure, and update the audit status in the audit program after closure.
- Establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to Supplier Audit processes; monitor and report adherence to supplier audit related KPIs.
- Lead/collaborate in PMI Improvement programs. Ensuring objectives are met according to define project deliverables.
Who we’re looking for
- University Degree in Technology / Science / Engineering or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of working experience in quality assurance, product or process engineering in Pharma manufacturing environment, Life Sciences, medical device or food industry;
- Certified Lead Auditor in ISO9001;
- Proficiency in English (Fluent or mother tongue);
- Good Knowledge of QMS, systems and relevant quality standards (ISO 9001, GLP, GCP, GMP…);
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to lead and influence others;
- Good Organizational skills;
- Project Management experience;
- European Work Permit and availability to travel (mainly in Europe).
What we Offer
- Permanent contract, with a competitive salary, plus Tabaqueira’s employee Benefit including: Life and Health insurance, Pension Plan, and others.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Come and discover the world of Philip Morris International.
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal.
For more information, see www.tabaqueira.pt
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net