Job title: Summer work 2021 – Sales Administration Officers
Company: Tetra Pak
Job description: Do you want to be part of a team giving World Class Service & Support to Tetra Pak customers all over Europe?
During 2013 Tetra Pak has established a European Services Administration Centre which is focused on servicing & supporting the European markets together with Maghreb and Turkey. We service ~3900 customer sites in 14 different languages (Swedish, Finnish, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Polish, Serbian, Croatian, Greek, Portuguese and Turkish).
The position offers a great opportunity to make a true difference for our customers and will provide you with valuable experience in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment. You will work with a dynamic team and have extensive international contacts both externally with Customers and internally within Tetra Pak.
Please observe that you as a non EU-citizen, must have a valid work– and resident permit in Sweden during your work period.
What you will do as a Service Administrator
As a service administrator you will be part of a service team responsible to deliver high quality service administration towards our service engineers in the field in close cooperation with various other departments within Tetra Pak. You’ll be part of our important back-office support function and collaborate with many internal stakeholders.
You will focus on:
- Back-office support and administration towards our service engineers.
- Communicate and collaborate together with internal colleagues and stakeholders.
- Process time reporting as well as expense reports for all activities provided by field force.
- Invoicing of service events performed at customer sites and intercompany billing.
- Participation in continuous improvement activities related to all service administration.
What you will do as a Sales Administration Officer
Together with the rest of the team you will play a vital role in our success for servicing and supporting our customer base. The responsibility of the team is to handle all the administrative tasks for the spare part orders, from initial contact with the customer, to co-ordination and follow-up of transportation to the customer’s destination. As a Sales Admin Officer you will be a key player in our organisation and for driving our customer satisfaction in a direction that aims to increase Service, Performance & Quality. To be successful in any of the positions you need to be a good communicator and have an excellent command in any of the 14 different languages mentioned above both written and verbally to support our customer base in a professional manner. You are also fluent in English, both writing and verbal. Customer experience and knowledge within IT, logistics area will be considered as an advantage.
You will focus on:
- Be the front-line operator in one or more languages
- Main point of contact for customers & market companies for parts orders and inquiries.
- Respond to incoming orders and queries per phone and e-mail, utilizing a network of Tetra Pak colleagues & external partners for support.
- Execute order administration tasks in SAP’s ECC, CRM and other internal tools & systems.
- Follow-up on orders, service level agreements and other key measurements.
- Assure that transport to each customer is done in the right time, and at the lowest cost.
- Work in close cooperation with the European market companies & other internal departments.
- Be the second-line operator in one or more of the following areas
- Issue purchase orders and follow up on deliveries from suppliers.
- Preventive housekeeping of pending orders via our IT systems and reporting tools.
- Participate in Daily Management and other activities to constantly improve the operation.
- Responsible for driving and maintaining our Quality Management System (QMS).
Who you are
As a person you are service minded, result oriented and can easily and on a detailed level understand work instructions, work processes and administrative tools. You can work independently and together with others towards set goals. You have fast, accurate and excellent pro-active communication and networking skills, customer service being your leading star. You have the ability to take initiatives and drive for changes. You are a team-player and enjoy co-operating with others to solve the work tasks in the most efficient way.
Apply online at jobs.tetrapak.com during 1 February – 28 February. This is the only way to apply. Please send in your application as soon as possible. We are working with continuous selection.
How to apply:
1. Visit jobs.tetrapak.com
2. Filter on “Sweden”
3. In the list, select ”Summer work 2021 Sales Administration Officers”
4. Click ”Apply now”
If you already are a registered user, enter your user name and password to log on. If not, select ”Create an account” and follow the instructions to become registered. We will contact you via the e-mail and phone number you have stated in your application. Please fill out all questions in the application form and mandatory fields marked with a red *.
Once you have applied, you will receive a confirmation email stating that your application has been accepted. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk mail and that you have applied for ”Summer work 2021 Sales Administration Officers”.
You will be noticed no later than 22 April if you will be offered summer work or not. Before this, we are not able to answer this question. Don’t forget to send in your application before 28 February at jobs.tetrapak.com!
If you have questions regarding your application, please contact HR Direct at .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net