Job title: Store Planning And Construction Leader
Job description: About the Role
In this role, you report to the Cluster BX Lead as Store Planning and Construction Lead Representative of Global Store Development Team responsible for:
100% Primary Role: Project Management, Planning with Design and Execution- Partner in Defining Strategic Development, Collaboration and Management of the GSD Hired Designers, Fixture Manufactures, and General Contractors for the Cluster in partnership and direct management of LS&Co Global Store Development.
– Layout Design (see Appendix for further detail) to Execution: Roll-out Space Planning to Global Store Design Standards:
– Real Estate- Represent footprint plans to Cluster BX Lead for high-level real estate ‚gut checks‘ feasibility level designs
– Fitting Ideal Plan Design to site footprint for GSD-GBE Schematic Design Review and signoff
– Securing Landlord/Account/Franchisee Design and Construction Document Approvals
– Planning and Managing Levi’s Vendors in Delivery of project to site
– Refining/finessing design elements within Standards
– Answering and problem-solving site question from GC’s at construction
– OFI project costing in partnership with purchasing and construction
– Setting and Tracking Cost from Estimate to Actual- Handover with Global Support
– Setting and Tracking Project Schedule from Estimated to Actual
– End to end project management from design to construction management
– Be part of the solution- Define, deliver, and document team process and tool efficiencies with Global guidance in support of a unified and scalable approach.
– Define, deliver and document store development end to end process and ideal timing with a variety of support partners.
– Overall Deliverables; Define, track and report KPI’s of the team: On time/ On Budget to Global Team and cluster LT on Vendor’s work success.
– Attending Cluster and Country Real Estate calls and reporting out the status of all open projects- evaluating feasibility for BX Lead.
– Submit design work to landlords, accounts, franchisees and negotiate with them to maintain our design integrity for all design projects for key focal locations and deals for approvals.
– What the role is NOT: Retail Ops, Real Estate, Brand Environment, Franchisee, Department Store Account, Product Licensee Commercial and Operational Management.100% Collaboration Leader: BIM360 – Thread that connects collaboration from Global/Cluster/Country teams.
– This is the Innovation in use and growth of transparency and data from our vendors to work, report and management projects within.
– Sit on Cluster Real Estate Committee to represent the company’s best interests as a subject matter expert in the decisions on Real Estate Deals pertaining to Planning and Construction.
– Half Year meet and support the BX Lead who is on the Cluster Commercial Lead’s Leadership Team best commercial interests while harmonizing the brand’s priorities by always focusing on the consumer and data insights to bring to Global SD/BE quarterly and bi-annual meeting to evaluate POC tests to action in Regional Planning and Construction with the country BE teams.
– Building and cultivating strong relationships with all team members internally, externally, and cross-functionally.100% PROJECT SCOPES: 3rd Party Vendor Project Management
80% Country Roll-out Projects: Franchisee, Owned and Operated, and Department Store Shop in Shops:
– Driving all country projects through the model design: initial layout plan, track and report drawings to permit (if required), build, and open process by managing GSD’s country 3rd party outside architects and engineers and their 3rd Party construction management teams to country execution.
– Own direction of the planning and construction of new store projects, remodels, and refreshes of various sizes using a global prototypical design (models) and building the timelines and budgets for Mainline, Outlet store and Wholesale design types for each country within the Cluster.
– Oversee and report Globally and to the Cluster, the team’s created and managed project timelines, developing them based on the needs of real estate, construction, purchasing, operations, brand environment, and our outside architects.
– Define and defend budget targets for Capital and OPEX funding for the Cluster and roll-up of the countries with GSD.
– Partner with Cluster-GSS on refining Construction Reporting, Contracting, and Tracking.
– Roll-out Model Oversight/Informed with 3rd Party Architects working directly with Cluster Commercial Real Estate team as they select and evaluate potential sites by coordinating surveys and analyzing site survey information and alerting the Real Estate team of any anomalies or potential problems or issues.
– Roll-out Model Oversight/Informed of floor plans and overall planning to Global Store models from country brand environment, and operations partners to estimate, bid, and plan execution in country.20% PROJECT SCOPE: Flagship, Beacon, and Proof of Concept:
– Present foot print plan to Global SD for high-level gut checks or feasibility level designs for project costing in partnership with purchasing and construction, reporting findings to the Real Estate team created by the teams.
– Have oversight of the review of lease documentation to analyze and understand the project scope and communicate this to the architects.
– Submit design work to landlords and negotiate with them to maintain our design integrity for all design projects for key focal locations and deals.
– Sharing project information with business partners as needed and required.
– Imagining and escalating to Global, creative design solutions and value engineering ideas as needed to maintain project budgets as required.
– Focus team on innovative actions to support Sustainability in the LSA region. Collect from Cluster commercial team feedback and inputs to develop, in partnership with Global BX, specific design solutions and to address business opportunities and project requirements within the framework of the pre-determined design aesthetic. Provide feedback to Global BX team to continuously improve the functionality and design of the Brand concept
Location: Zaventem, Vlaams Brabant
Job date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 23:25:37 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net