Job title: Statistical Analyst / SAS Programmer
Company: Allied Clinical Management GmbH
Job description: We are looking for a Lead Statistical Analyst with SAS programming skills in clinical trials (m/f/d) for a 12-month assignment working directly for our client in Berlin.
Our client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical and crop protection industry with over 100,000 employees worldwide. Since 2006, Allied Clinical Management GmbH has been providing this company with its experts for short, medium and long-term project assignments. We guarantee first-class working conditions as well as very fair remuneration.
- Create reports and dashboards from a variety of data
- Conduct quality control tests of data
- Create analytics plans
- Work with Data Manager, Data Steward to resolve data quality issues and with Data Scientists to understand their workflows and requirements
- Analyze and manipulate data using knowledge of statistics and linear algebra
- Create operational insights for business stakeholders and use Data Scientist findings in operations
- Breaking down complex problems, expert knowledge of data, tools and methods, storytelling and communication, business acumen
- Degree in the natural sciences
- Several years of experience in clinical trial evaluation for / in pharmaceutical companies. Industry standards (SDTM, ADaM) are complex and must already be internalized.
- Profound SAS knowledge, especially SAS experience in clinical trials in the last years.
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical data standards as used in clinical trials. Filtering, tagging, linking, parsing and normalizing datasets for use in analytical models.
- Very good command of English
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- High degree of responsibility, initiative and assertiveness
- Valid work permit for Germany
- Residency in Germany
NICE TO HAVE
- Attractive and above-standard salary
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- First-class contacts to renowned companies
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net