Job title: Sr. Product Support Engineer
Job description: We’re looking for a Sr. Product Support Engineer (Technical Support) to join our team in Antwerp. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about Product Support and be fluent in English, Dutch & French. In this role you will support questions raised by our partners, resolving complex issues, escalating the issues with proper documentation to our Level 3 teams and coordinating corrective and preventive action plans with Level 3 engineering team. You will ensure proper support and development of technical competencies of our partners, provide the right level of visibility on support issues and resolution time, follow up on hot and cold loops. You will document, provide feedback on issues. and be able to reliably deliver a high level of customer service.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that’s better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. As charging needs evolve, you’ll be helping us to provide the infrastructure and expertise needed to make electric mobility the norm around the world.
Get to know the team
As a Technical Support Engineer based out of our Antwerp office you will be part of the AC Support Team that helps support our products and provides high quality customer service.
„I’m proud to see that even in times of crisis, our employees at EVBox Group have proved, yet again, to be passionate and reliable, and have shown that they will never stop pushing to help EVBox Group realize a more sustainable future.“ – Kristof, CEO of EVBox Group
For more information, check out our YouTube video „Kristof Vereenooghe, CEO of EVBox Group, reflects on 2020 and discusses the journey ahead“
What you’ll be doing
You will provide high quality support and work to develop the technical competencies of our partners. You will provide the right level of visibility on support issues and resolution time, follow up on hot and cold loops. You will document, provide feedback on issues.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Performing root cause analysis on new issues faced
- Resolve customer / partner’s issues on charging hardware operations and installations
- Track concerns and tasks and follow up on tickets in the available incident management system (salesforce)
- Ensure proper escalation of issues and follow up
- Document and follow-up with technical incidents including providing feedback to the relevant teams internally
- Update knowledge base for internal stakeholders
- Perform deep analyses of technical inquiries and provide feedback on hardware and firmware development
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the product and its lifecycle
You’ll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you’ll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (electrical engineering, electronics, robotics or similar)
- Fluency (spoken and written) in Dutch, French, English is an essential requirement (open to additional European language combinations)
3 years of work experience in (technical) support roles, ideally within technology companies. * Experience in EV industry, electrical industry is preferred
- Experience with embedded C, scripting languages, JSON, XML is a strong plus
- Good understanding of customer support / call centre operations (telephony, case management tools and processes)
- Hands-on experience with development and/or support of cloud connected embedded hardware systems / IoT systems (i.e. alarms, smart meters, monitoring devices)
- Knowledge of embedded systems, firmware and M2M communication standards and platforms
- Strong ability to translate findings into an organised set of steps and accountabilities
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to influence and empathise with remote teams
- Preparation and maintenance of efficient operational and logistical processes
- Collect and analyse suggestions for improvement from partners and customers
- Escalate issues to level 3 and ensure success in expert interventions with the right logistics and diagnostics
- Excellent verbal, writing and typing skills
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
What its like to work from Antwerp
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here’s what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a modern office that meets all of your needs (when not working from home)
- Due to legal requirements you must have a valid work permit.
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on , , , , and .Due to legal requirements you must have a valid work permit.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net