Job title: Specialty Coffee Barista & Servicemitarbeiter:in | min. 30 hours per week (f/m/d)
Company: Coffee Circle
Job description: Hi!
We are a coffee roasting company. For 10 years, we set new standards for fair trade and high quality coffee. We are constantly searching for exceptional coffees, even if it means to explore remote areas of the world. We foster direct trade relationships with our partners and pay high prices for high quality coffee. We roast our coffees in Berlin. 1 € per kg we invest in coffee communities around the world to improve the lives of farmers and their families. For many, we open the door to a new world of coffee. On our website and in our Cafés, we guide you to your perfect cup of coffee – from sustainable and delicious beans, curated coffee equipment to brewing guides and authentic stories about your favorite drink.
Join us on our mission!
- Fixed salary with attractive compensation
- 30 minimum weekly working hours, though, for operational needs you may cover extra shifts up to 7,5h a week which will be compensated on top of your fixed salary
- 25 days of holidays per year based on 5 days work week
- BVG Ticket after your probationary period (6 months)
- Earliest shifts may start at 08.00 or 7.30 am, latest shifts may end at 18.30 or 19.00 depending on our shop. We are open on weekends and bank holidays
- Continuous coffee trainings to keep your knowledge up to date
- Check us on
, our coffee is as good as our company culture
- Brew and service our outstanding coffee while following our set Coffee Circle recipes: the coffee experience that we are able to provide should be a hallmark for everyone
- Collect and manage orders with an impeccable customer approach
- Provide table service if necessary, and, always acting like the most caring host
- Clean and maintain our machines, kitchen, store, toilets, etc. Hygiene has to be a priority
- Constantly provide feedback to the management in order to share relevant insights about the Café experience
- Fluency in English (B2-C1 level) and conversational German (min. A2 level)
- 1 year previous work experience in Cafés. Previous experience in Specialty Coffee is a huge plus.
- Passion for coffee: you will love to learn more about what it takes to brew an exceptional cup of coffee and to get to know how a more establish coffee company operates
- Openness and inclusiveness are fundamental: we want our customers to be and feel part of our community
- Punctuality and reliability are key for the role
- Rote Karte
- Ability to respect and maintain high standards
- Solid team playing skills
- Basic Excel / Microsoft Office package skills
- Berlin based with a valid working permit: we do not support relocation or sponsor visas for this position
- Our shops are in Berlin Wedding, Mitte and Kreuzberg and we would love all our staff members to be willing to work in any of our shops.
- We do the right things in the right way.
- The enthusiasm we share inspires.
- Learning is our never ending journey.
- Together we cultivate compassion.
- Authenticity is our key to succeed.
Note: at Coffee Circle we accept everyone. No matter what’s your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or gender identity – you are awesome as you are and if the job descriptions resonates with you, there’s no reason why you should not apply. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Job date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 23:34:18 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net