Job title: Specialist Talent Acquisition Operations International
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: About Us
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull’s-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie’s among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Specialist Talent Acquisition Operations International at Kraft Heinz. You will be positioned in Amsterdam, working for Supply Chain/Operations side of the business. You report directly to the Head of People and Performance Central Operations and are in close contact with the senior stakeholders in the Business Unit. As Specialist Talent Acquisition Operations International, you have a massive role in shaping and creating the culture at Kraft Heinz, through attracting and hiring the right candidates. At Kraft Heinz, you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, you must have excellent communication skills to deal with all levels of stakeholders. We’re looking for a go-getter, you’re not easily thrown off your game, not even when you receive resistance. You’re interested in business conversations, motivating people to want to be in your network.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Own the full recruitment cycle for all Central Supply Chain and Operations functions; (sourcing, selecting, assessments, interviewing, hiring)
- Responsible to recruit Supply Chain / Operations talent for the Kraft Heinz Trainee Program, location Amsterdam
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with key business stakeholders to establish current and future hiring needs within Central Europe
- Responsible for all University Relations (incl. live and online events and career fairs) for the region, including yearly plans and budgets.
- Manage relationships with external partners (e.g. agencies).
- Leading the talent acquisition Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging agenda within for Central Europe
- Train the business in interviewing skills (e.g. unconscious bias)
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Minimal bachelor’s degree (preferably in Economics of Finance)
- Mandatory knowledge of English
- People who share our values of ownership, meritocracy, innovation, data driven mindset and goal-oriented attitude.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in recruitment, sales, or consulting
- Proven ability to be a business partner
- Communication Skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident / Ability to give pushback
- You’re a go getter, you’re not easily thrown off your game, not even when you get resistance.
- You’re able to bounce back after a disappointment or set back, big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward.
- Ability to Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net