Job title: Specialist Product Support (f/m/div)
Job description: Specialist Product Support (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You finished your education and want to bring in your knowledge to support different departments in an international company? You love to help others and also like to work across borders? We have the best opportunity for you! Apply now to become part of our team at Infineon in Villach!
Dec 01, 2021
As Specialist Product Support you act as an interface between development- and production facilities for multiple Infineon sites around the globe.
In your new role you will:
- logistically support the product development department in Villach
- provide support for transfer and change projects
- start and control development wafer production at Infineon facilities such as Villach, Regensburg, Dresden and Kulim
- start and control development sample production at Infineon facilities such as Melaka, Batam Island and Singapore
- be responsible for sample management (engineering, qualification and PCN samples)
- create and maintain master data on Infineon internal tools and software platforms
You take in information quickly, evaluate it from different points of view and uncover hidden correlations in it. You communicate openly, clearly and coherently and demonstrate high quality standards for yourself and other people.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- successfully finished technical or commercial education (HTL, WIMO, HAK) or a University/FH degree (Bachelor)
- bring in excellent MS-Office skills
- are a teamplayer and have problem solving skills
- can communicate fluent in Englisch, German skills as a plus
We are looking to fill this position through one of our partners. A valid Austrian work permit is a prerequisite. Our partner offers a payment of 2.620,80 EUR (gross) per month (14 times p.a.) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
Click here for more information about working at ATV with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #ATVDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3900 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a „small town“, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net