Job title: Spanish-speaking Customer Service Representative(s) for a Popular Video Streaming Service
Company: Support Services Group Europe Zrt.
Job description: Support Services Group is seeking friendly customer service agents who actively listens and is genuine with customers. If you build relationships naturally and are empathetic then this may be the right job for you.
- Deliver an outstanding customer service experience
- Utilize multiple systems while speaking with customers
- Comply with all operational policies and procedures
- High degree of accuracy with all work and exceptional attention to detail
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- C1 level (advanced) Spanish speaking skills plus B2 level (intermediate) in English
- Ability to multi-task
- Secondary School or GED Diploma required
- Experience in Customer Service is an advantage
- For foreign nationals’ possession of Residence permit or Student visa is a must
- FUN & ENJOYABLE WORKPLACE – We simply expect our team members to be present for work, follow their schedule, strive to provide world-class service on every call, & have fun!
- OUTSTANDING SALARY – We offer outstanding salary and value your language skills. Multi-language talents get language allowance. Targets & bonuses are transparent.
- HOME OFFICE – Since we have started at spring of 2020, we have established our operation as work from home from the beginning. We have all the necessary cooperation tools to work together as a team even if we are sitting in different cities. However, if you prefer you can work from our healthy office at Róbert Károly krt. Budapest with many facilities nearby.
- EDUCATION & GROWTH – We’ve developed a culture that provides education, support, growth opportunities & empowerment. We expect positive, respectful attitudes from everyone.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net