Job title: SOX Senior Analyst (f/d/m)
Job description: SOX Senior Analyst ( f / d / m )
Paysafe Limited („Paysafe“) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the scoping, risk assessment, and planning of SOX program as it relates to Vienna controls
- Assist with developing and executing the periodic assessment of FSLIs to determine whether they should be included in SOX scope
- Perform walkthroughs on an annual basis for design & implementation testing
- Document updates to narratives, RACM and process flow documentation with input from control owners
- Ongoing training in relevant SOX areas (evidence, thresholds, information produced by the entity among others)
- Coordinate with global SOX SMEs + control owners routinely to provide guidance & support
- Contribute to remediation update meetings and provide input into best remediation strategies for both local & global remediation themes
- Become proficient with the AuditBoard tool (repository for SOX controls and documentation)
- Assist coordination with internal audit & any external SOX consultants
- Assist with and/or review SOX-relevant policies.
- Ensure appropriate SOX communications to/with control owners.
- Assist with project management of all stages in SOX cycle.
- Help evaluate internal control deficiencies and remediation plans related to Vienna controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of professional experiences
- Qualified Accountant (i.e. CPA, Chartered accountant)
- Public accounting experience required
- Additional industry experience a plus (i.e. experience in SOX/internal audit)
- Strong understanding of GAAP, SOX, COSO, financial risks and controls
- Strong project management orientation and sense of urgency to completing tasks
- Mandatory full proficiency both in English & German
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, tolerance for uncertainty, and ability to be agile and adaptable
- Ability to thrive in a creative, dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and resources effectively, while meeting deadlines and delivering quality work
- Ability to travel internationally, if required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement from EUR 55.000,- up to EUR 60.000,- plus a performance bonus system
We look forward to your application!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net