Job title: Sourcing Engineer
Job description: By joining u-blox global sourcing team in Sgonico (TS), you will take on the challenge to drive and execute purchasing activities in cross-functional teams to buy indirect material and services (e.g. instruments, certifications, travels, etc) for u-blox sites worldwide. Furthermore, you will be part of the supplier management improvement team that has the task to define and review its own processes including their implementation in IT solutions.
- Create partnership with R&D organization for an efficient purchasing approach
- Develop and maintain a yearly sourcing plan in alignment with Sourcing Strategy and company budget.
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate and secure best value for money deals on a full range of indirect materials goods and services (purchase request analysis, suppliers scouting, RFQ, contract and expediting)
- Build effective stakeholder relationships, ensuring a high level service regarding quotations and lead-times
- Work actively in the team processes definition and implementation
- Be the lead-user for the IT implementation of the tools supporting the function
University degree in Engineering or Business
Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in purchasing in a multinational environment
Knowledge of supplier management processes (e.g. supplier qualification, supplier monitoring, supplier development), APICS certification or similar would be a plus
Knowledge of the purchasing process (purchase request, purchase order, …) APICS certification or similar would be a plus
Valid work permit for Italy
Applications Close Date
Contact Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net