Job title: Solutions Manager (Infrastructure and Cloud) – German Speakers
Job description: We are still looking for the very Top Talent…and we would be delighted if you were to join our family!
UST cares about employee’s safety and now, more than ever given the new situation, we have reinforced our operations. UST offers `100% telecommuting´ for our employees and, new measures of work-life balance within you could accrue enough time for a healthy and integrated professional and personal life. UST also is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and strongly believes that Inclusion and Diversity is the way to improve operational workforce.
More in details, UST is a multinational company based in North America, certified as a Top Employer company with over 20.000 employees all over the world and presence in more than 25 countries. We are leaders on digital technology services, and we provide large-scale technologic solutions to big companies through E2E projects, consulting services and our own solutions.
What we look for?
For our Business Unit of Global Accounts, we are looking for a Solutions Manager (Infrastructure and Cloud), to be part of a specialised team and working close to one of our main clients in Europe.
Taks & Accountabilities:
- Support and qualified advice to the assigned foreign companies in all questions and function as a contact person in the sense of the „Key Account Manager“.
- Conversion of the goals and requirements into a binding medium-term and annual plan.
- Responsibility for the results for the planning of projects / programs within the scope of the master’s and portfolio planning for the assigned foreign companies.
- Implementation of a comprehensive requirements management with recording, analysis and evaluation of requirements, conception of an adequate OrgITInternational solution and ensuring the architecture conformity of solutions as well as development of an architecture design of high complexity and size including benefit potential analysis Control and coordination of the system infrastructures and the technological concepts in operational operation in all established system locations.
- Control and design of the technological concepts and digital system solutions for the assigned foreign companies Conversion of solution concepts into concrete implementations (possibly project) including all specified result types, checking these for consistency with the project portfolio and implementation of a solution in cooperation with foreign companies and international suppliers.
- Implementation of a professional technical project management, usually for solutions of high complexity and size in the context of line tasks.
- Formulation and coordination of project applications as well as independent implementation of solutions / projects and review of all project applications and line projects relevant to foreign companies Professional application and infrastructure management for assigned systems as well as cross-sectional and overarching tasks as well as responsibility for the proper operation of the core applications of the foreign companies.
- Methodical and content-related guidance / control of colleagues in collaboration with the creation of results.
- Assumption of process management tasks for assigned foreign companies or assumption of process responsibility for individual OrgIT (sub) processes as well as their continuous improvement Selection, introduction and use of suitable methods and procedures for solution management.
- Definition and further development of partial development plans, regular evaluation and strategic classification of the assigned IT systems as well as active participation in the further development of the architecture framework.
- Completed university or technical college degree as industrial engineer or computer scientist.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in business concepts and change management processes, in system analysis, in the modeling and establishment of ITIL and Cobit-based business processes in the financial services sector.
- 5 years of project experience and 2 years of project management experience.
- Business fluent English skills and strong communication skills to control interdisciplinary, multicultural and decentralized teams in an international environment.
- Very good MS Office knowledge and several years of experience with planning and modeling tools.
- Extensive knowledge in the Microsoft SQL environment, in API-based platform architectures and software engineering practices.
Soft – Skills:
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Connected thinking
- Logical, systematic approach.
- Conceptual and analytical skills.
- Process orientation.
- Personal impact / persuasiveness.
- Communication skills
- Decision-making ability
European Union passport holders, or experienced team leaders in possession of non-employer-related EU Blue card.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- A professional career management where you can grow on company internal projects and development programs.
- An international environment and close contact with colleagues specialized in the core technologies of the company.
- Employee E-Commerce shopping benefits.
- An (internal) program to compensate referrals.
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to ask and we’ll get in touch with you.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net