Job title: Solution Architect, Workspace One – End User Computing
Company: Gazelle Global
Job description: My client is looking for Solution Architect, Workspace One – End User Computing, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Solution Architect, Workspace One – End User Computing
Location: Toulouse, France
Salary : 65,000 Euros per annum
Solution Architect, Workspace One – End User Computing.
- 5-10 years proven experience in delivering and supporting enterprise-class services
- Experience designing and delivering Cloud or hybrid-based solutions for EUC platforms
- Skills in contributing to technical roadmaps for technologies supported by End users.
- High level understanding of all EUC technology areas
- Consulting experience/understanding in a mix of technologies, including Virtualisation, SCCM, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365 or other End User Computing disciplines (not necessarily all)
- Must have experience of MDM deployments and in particular, VMware Workspace One platform.
- Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meetings and presentations
- Able to work closely with sales and engineering teams around the globe
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- This is an external focussed consulting role, concentrating on the delivery of EUC strategies and technologies to customers.
- The ideal candidate must have high level knowledge of a range of EUC technologies and be able to discuss these with customers and have specific knowledge of VMware technologies such as Workspace One and Horizon with a view to designing and overseeing implementation of these platforms to meet customer needs.
- The candidate should have specific experience in a number of areas, although will be able to gather assistance from the rest of the consulting pool to create a EUC vision and infrastructure design.
- The consultant should then be in a position to oversee the implementation of this design, interacting with both the customer and internal engineering teams to ensure successful project completion.
- The candidate must be confident in meeting and working with customers, gathering their requirements and answering their technical questions.
- They must also have strong documentation and presentation skills to support the delivery of designs through customer review.
- They must also coordinate with other consultants to cover knowledge gaps and work closely with offshore engineering teams to ensure that designs are properly implemented.
- The role is mobile and will require travel to customer locations within Europe (when conditions permit), although may also involve a degree of home/remote working and coordination with offshore colleagues.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it
Expected salary: €65000 per year
Job date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 07:19:43 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net