Job title: Software Verification & Validation Engineer
Job description: Req ID:121241
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Software V&V Engineer for our location in Västerås (Sweden)
As a Software Verification & Validation Engineer you need to ensure that the developed software system meets specification and requirements so that it fulfils intended purpose. Mainly the tasks will be to support the propulsion control platform and product development, but you will also be involved in supporting order projects using the platform.
- Monitoring all the V&V activities according to plan.
- Aligning with all the teams in the project to ensure the integrity and product quality are ensured.
- Defining of test strategy document for control platform.
- Defining test activities and follow up on different teams.
- Performing software validation
- Pending your qualifications, this role might involve team leading activities:
- Develop and maintain test processes and test strategies, continuous improvements.
- Test lead (research & development as well as order projects) and test coordination (between projects and sites).
- Test case development and execution.
- Education: Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Engineering Physics or equivalent.
- Permanent EU work permit
- Experience working with software development, testing, quality, requirements management and traceability.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role, Swedish is beneficial.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net