Job title: Software Sales Manager, DACH area – Remote working
Company: General Electric
Job description: Has significant control/influence over commercial priorities. There is moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgement are required to achieve outcomes required.
- Roles and Responsibilities
Drive key activities, including strategy planning, customer relationship development, discovery assessment, solution definition, contract negotiation until deal closure * Work closely with the other staff members in GE Digital to drive and lead growth in software license, service and support revenue generation
- Establish a deep understanding of customers’ business needs by creating value to customers for our solution footprint
- Add value to the customer’s business and maintain a value-oriented approach to the business partnership.
- Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with GE Digital and how our solutions deliver results.
- Aggressively develop and drive a sustainable commercial relationship that is aligned to the agreed commercial strategy.
- Grow the sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
- Actively grow and maintain multi-year Account plans that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
- Ensure a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: Formal meeting agendas, formal follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and issue resolution in a timely fashion.
- Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE Digital product portfolio.
- This role requires significant experience in the Sales & Digital Sales Direct.
- Knowledge level is comparable to a Master’s degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Proven successful experience of selling industrial software in manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated high target achiever
- Fluency in Italian and English languages
- EU Work Permit
- Experience in selling Automation software and Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Domain expertise in the Food & Beverage or Consumer Product Goods industry
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net