Job title: Software License Manager
Job description: Wymagania:
Software licensing, license compliance, license audit. Would you like to do some detective work during which you can learn about technology, procurement and stakeholder management? We are now looking for a Software License Manager, Tricity or Warsaw to guide the Organization on the compliant use of software licenses, provide information on their consumption and license optimization options. At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger. About this opportunity Welcome to the Software License Management team. We add value by providing software licensing knowledge and expertise to Management, platform and application owners, Technology Procurement and by analysing the consumption of software licenses in scope. As Software License Manager, Tricity or Warsaw you will play a valuable role in communicating our licensing position and how to make best use of our software licenses. What you will be doing:
- Configure and maintain the effective license positions for selected Software Publishers.
- Act as a SPOC for TrueUp activities for Suppliers under management.
- Review the license compliance situation together with Platform and Application owners, to ensure compliance and optimal use of Nordea’s software assets.
- Escalate identified overconsumption risks and report on license underutilization.
- Participate in software license audits.
- Support Technology Procurement negotiations when setting up new contracts or renewing existing ones, by providing expertise on software licensing and its consequences.
- Get involved in license related activities during Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Support the improvement and growth of Nordea’s SWLM processes and practices, help improve data quality and recognize automation opportunities.
You’ll join a diverse team with complementary skillsets and wonderful team spirit. The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw. Who you are Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us. To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Know processes related to SAM or ITAM in general, ITIL, SS-ISO 19770.
- Have a general understanding of IT infrastructure, virtualization, IaaS solutions, end-user platform and SaaS, understand the idea and workflows of package distribution systems (SCCM, Puppet, etc.), containerization.
- Can read and interpret legal texts like contracts, product use rights, license agreements, terms & conditions, etc.
- Are structured, detail-oriented, proactive, responsive and independent, have strong analytical skills.
- Pursue knowledge and are eager to learn new things.
- Know your way around English as communication is the key.
Your experience and background:
- 3+ years of experience in SAM, ITAM or IT Procurement. IAITAM certification is a plus.
- Have strong collaboration and negotiation skills that you can apply when working with diverse Stakeholders all over Nordea.
- Practical knowledge and experience of licensing portfolio of key vendors, i.e. Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, VMware, Adobe.
- Experience in conducting software publisher audits.
- Experience with SAM/SLO tools, i.e. Flexera, Snow.
- Experience with PowerBI and Excel (power query, data connections, vba). Proven data analytics and reporting skills.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Next steps Submit your application no later than 21/06/2021. At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are. Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
zgłoś do moderacji
Zgłoś ogłoszenie do moderacji
Ogłoszenie nie powinno się tu pojawiać, ponieważ*:
Twój e-mail / tel. (opcjonalnie)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych zawartych w formularzu kontaktowym w celu obsługi zgłoszenia. *
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie – Gdynia, pomorskie
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 01:19:11 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net