Job title: Software Engineer – SAP Experts ( f / m / d )
Job description: Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support of paysafecard’s business activities in the area of SAP R/3 Finance, Development & Customizing
- Development & customizing in the area of SAP R/3 Finance
- Monitoring & support of release changes
- Close cooperation with different departments within the company
- 3+ years of relevant operational experience in the SAP R/3 finance module & SAP ABAP
- Knowledge of ABAP4 and SAP R/3 (Finance)
- Know-how in the financial sector
- Very good knowledge of German & English – written & oral
- Presentation & good analytical skills
- Affinity for process design & optimization
- Proactive personality with good communication skills & creative thinking
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement starting from € 50.000,- up to € 60.000,- plus a performance bonus system
We look forward to your application!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net