Job title: Software Engineer, Netherlands- Amsterdam
Job description: Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Fully Remote (EU Candidates only)
Industry: Software & Development
Do you have a passion to help for the advancements of renewable energy, this job is for you!
My Client are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, Eco system. You will be part of a talented software team that works on critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- 2 years plus Proven commercial experience in Java development, spring framework, JPA/Hibernate, RDBMS/PostgreSQL
- Interest in scaling services and IoT
- Experience with stream-based architectures such as event sourcing and/or CQRS using technologies such as Akka, Akka Streaming, Kafka would be a nice to have.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
What you get
- 100% Remote working as long as you are living in the EU
- opportunity to contribute to the fight against climate change
- Motivational base pay and opportunity
- International and fast-paced working environment
- Team get-togethers in a few countries
- Software platform built in-house from the ground up
- Opportunities for professional development through training and mentoring
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Relocation support (if you have a valid EU residence permit)
If the above interests you please get in touch with Roshi on email@example.com
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 05:37:48 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net