Job title: Software Engineer (m/f)
Job description: Company Description
Our #1 Continuous Testing Platform provides automated insight into the business risks associated with every release and it revolutionizes test automation, making it easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for Software Engineers who are proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges. Our company culture is lively and possesses a truly Agile Environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, DK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
- As a key player in one of our agile teams, you actively contribute to the development of Tricentis products according to agile principles
- You are responsible for all parts of the software development process: requirements analysis, implementation, test, etc.
- You work in a self-organizing team in our agile software development process and help shape it to continuously improve
- You develop valuable increments for our product according to our vision with the newest technologies
- Continuous learning and improvement of your and our way of working is part of your daily business
- Technical education and solid technical knowledge (e.g. HTL, university degree, etc.)
- 3+ years of profound software development experience in C#, or a comparable object-oriented programming language
- React, HTML, CSS are much more than just buzzwords for you
- You are motivated by achieving innovative results and approach your tasks in a solution-oriented manner
- You know when to apply design patterns and strive for high quality, maintainable and clean code
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Professional & Personal Development
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, … )
- Numerous events for employees (GIG – Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, …)
- Support in relocation and work permit process
And many more …
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living. According to your experience and skills the annual package starts at EUR 43.000,00.
Expected salary: €60000 per year
Job date: Fri, 07 May 2021 22:48:17 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net