Job title: Software Engineer in Test – CRM Sales
Job description: Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems. Design continuing maintenance of product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
We are a family of 150+ geeks: Developers, SW Engineers in Test, Technical Writers, UX Designers and Product Managers. With over 25 nationalities, we share a start-up culture while pursuing innovative ways of building highly scalable solutions.
Oracle NetSuite is the world’s best cloud-based, multi-tenant ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) service with unified financials, supply chain, order management, omnichannel e-commerce…all in one platform!
We love quality, clean code and follow SOLID principles. We implement Agile and continuous improvement practices: code reviews, continuous integration, knowledge sharing, release retrospectives, components of gamification… you name it! Our common language is English, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to practice. What’s more, we love our people to succeed: many of our people have risen up the ranks with us!
About the team
You will join the CRM Sales Experience team. Our mission is to create a new, delightful experience for salespeople using our product, with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency and scalability.
We are a multinational team having members of 12 countries!
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer in Test to join our team in Barcelona.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong technical background who:
- can focus on details but also sees the larger picture
- sees complexity and can simplify it and organize it
- is willing to learn and teach new technologies and desires to stay on the leading edge of software development processes
- strives to influence efficiency on behalf of their team and department
What you will do
You will be working in an Agile team and contribute to:
- Develop the right product together by supporting the Product Owner and the rest of the team to understand the best way to deliver value, breaking requirements down into smaller manageable items (User Stories, Technical Stories, Spikes) and running manual investigations for exploring new features.
- Develop the product together in the right way by making sure that new features and the used tools are created in a way that are maintainable, reliable and using the most efficient possible way to meet the Netsuite quality standards. This would include:
- Development or/and optimization of the Test Automation frameworks
- Automating tests with Java/JS/TS using the appropriate testing level
- Creating, executing and reviewing test plans for new product features
- Performing peer code reviews to improve the quality of the test code
- Analyzing customer workflows and scenarios to prevent issues in production
- Investigating and reproducing problems reported by customers
- Working on initiatives to improve test processes and tools
- Participating in Proof of Concepts to find the best development strategy
- Empower the team by supporting the team to define and follow the best way to work together, participating in agreed meetings, honoring team values and agreements, and striving to continually improve the way we work, while giving and receiving constructive feedback to the rest of the team.
- Spread the knowledge by sharing technical (or other) skills (techniques, technologies, etc.) within the team and cross-team and mentoring less experienced member of the team
- Be value and customer centered by helping to define team goals, focusing on how we can deliver value to our customers, and supporting the whole team in order to achieve them.
We’ll love working together if you share these values
- Open mind for discussion and team collaboration
- Pride in your work and a desire to delight the customer should motivate you to take initiative, take responsibility and take ownership of your projects
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
Your qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or relevant experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Proficiency in Java or any other similar Object Oriented Programming language
- Good knowledge of JS
- Test automation experience on the entire application stack, from database to UI
- Experience in UI automation with Selenium
- Experience with the CI/CD tools
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact in English speaking environment
- Work permit for Spain is required for this role
Nice to have
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience with designing a testing framework
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development team
- Experience working with remote teams
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net