Job title: Software Engineer in Test
Job description: Company Description
Join Veeam Team!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together on Veeam’s products in a modern and friendly environment in Prague R&D office.
We create software products for data protection, management, backup and recovery. Our solutions help banks and manufacturers, hotels and hospitals, airports and air companies to keep their data protected and always available. To name a few, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux are using Veeam products.
Overall, we have 450,000+ customers around the globe.
We provide solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds. We help to protect Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL servers and databases. We support VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix virtualization platforms, Windows and Linux operating systems.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to develop the most simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions in the industry. These challenging tasks are addressed by 4,500+ employees in 35+ offices over the world.
Now we are looking for a Software Developer in Test to join Kasten team.
About our team:
We are the leader in Kubernetes Backup and Disaster Recovery. K10, our data management platform purpose-built for Kubernetes, provides enterprise operations teams an easy-to-use, scalable, and secure system for backup/restore, disaster recovery, and application mobility with unparalleled operational simplicity. We’re hiring for this role across all locations in the Czech Republic. Working from our office or remotely – it’s up to you to decide.
- Develop and scale out automation frameworks to support end-to-end, robustness, stress, and performance tests;
- Defining best practices for product developers to automate their tests;
- Automate deployment of Kubernetes distributions, storage and database infrastructure, and related cloud-native projects to test K10 against;
- Add new system tests into our CI/CD pipeline.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience developing automation;
- Experience with large scale CI/CD pipelines;
- Comfort with shell scripting and other scripting languages like python;
- Strong ownership of projects and good communication skills.
Will be an advantage:
- Proficiency with type-safe languages like Golang or C++;
- Experience with public cloud APIs like AWS;
- Familiarity the cloud-native ecosystem including Kubernetes and related projects.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library;
- Assistance arranging a work permit;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment.
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:28:59 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net