Job title: Software Engineer – Embedded Systems
Company: Cellavision AB
Job description: CellaVision is looking to strengthen the Hardware department with two new Software Engineers.
CellaVision develops advanced medical equipment with high requirements on reliability, accuracy, image quality and throughput. The analyzers are equipped with high resolution optics, precision mechanics and specialized image processing. The Hardware department consists of mechanical, software and electronics engineers, each contributing with their specific knowledge and cooperate in solving interdisciplinary problems and turning ideas into products.
The Hardware department consists of two teams: Mechanics and Software. Mechanics is responsible for developing and maintaining the mechanical, optical and esthetical parts of the analyzers and accessories. Software is responsible for developing and maintaining the embedded software, PC software and electronics for the analyzers and accessories. Both teams have responsibilities in testing analyzers and software according to applicable international laws and standards, and in transferring designs to production.
This is an excellent opportunity for you who want to participate in the whole development process of medical devices while working in an international environment where quality, development and innovation are constantly in focus.
Key tasks of the role
– Develop and maintain FPGA-based embedded systems, both with Linux and bare metal.
– Develop and maintain PC software for controlling the embedded systems.
– Develop and maintain applications for production, test and calibration.
– Test and conduct investigations of products and prototypes.
– Participate in the design of systems using a combination of PC software, embedded software, electronics, mechanics and optics.
– Review designs, reports and source code contributions from colleagues.
– Share your knowledge and experiences with colleagues.
To be successful in the role you need to have
– M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent.
– Good C++ programming skills.
– Interest in acquiring new skills as the need arises, particularly C# and VHDL.
– Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Strong sense of responsibility, flexibility and focus on collaboration.
– Good ability to quickly get acquainted with complex problems and solve them in a structured manner.
It is also meritorious if you already have
– Experience with development of embedded systems.
– Knowledge in VHDL or C#.
– Experience with control systems or image processing.
– Experience with product development.
– Experience from working in regulated environments.
This position is suitable both for recent graduates, where our team can give the guidance and support needed to grow and be productive, and for senior engineers, who can contribute with knowledge and experience from other industries while still getting opportunities for personal and professional development.
What do we offer?
CellaVision has a world-leading position in digital cell morphology and we see our employees as our primary resource for our ongoing innovation and success. Joining CellaVision means that you will surround yourself with over 170 passionate and ambitious colleagues. You will be a part of developing products that do not only help patients worldwide but also contribute to reduced environmental impact through more efficient workflows in and between laboratories. Other great things about working at CellaVision:
– Friendly and open company culture in a flat organization.
– Modern office to boost cooperation as well as the ability to work undisturbed.
– Yearly wellness grant and free access to the gym.
– Social events such as weekly running group, board game evenings and Cella Choir.
– Extensive onboarding package for new employees including a visit to the lab to see our products live and an assigned mentor.
– Flexible hours to promote work-life balance.
– Possibility to take part in “Meet-n-eat” lunches where you get to meet new colleagues every month.
– Collective agreement, ITP-pension, parental leave supplement, reduction of work hours etc.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Join CellaVision, put your engineering skills to greater use and help us contribute to lab efficiency and improved patient value worldwide.
Apply to this position by filling in the application form and attach your resume/motivational letter. Please prepare to have your documents, such as certificates, credentials and recommendations, for a potential interview. We review applications continuously, so please send us yours as soon as possible but no later than April 5th, 2021.
This is a full-time position based at CellaVision HQ in Lund. To know more about the position, please contact Mattias Axelsson, Software Manager, at . We do not accept applications via email.
Note that you need a valid working permit in Sweden.
We respectfully decline all contacts regarding additional channels, campaigns or recruitment support.
Location: Lund, Skåne
Job date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 08:22:52 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net