Job title: Software Engineer
Company: Lastel Recruitment
Job description: About the job:
Role: C++ Developer
Location: Central Berlin, Germany
Type: Permanent role
Lastel has partnered with a leading software company based in the heart of Berlin, Germany who are looking for a number of talented C++ Developer across various levels of experience.
Their product is a data visualization software integrated with Microsoft for business presentations which used by more than 800,000 users worldwide.
You will be working in a team of creative like-minded developers and inventing components that can become the industry standard as our client is funding a C++ ISO committee delegation.
Ideal candidate will have a solid theoretical background and be able to discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers, as well as produce an elegant implementation. Developers who have been hired previously mostly hold an exceptional master’s degree in computer science or even a doctorate.
What you need to have:
- Strong C++ skills- we are open to all levels of experience as long as you’re tremendously skilled in C++
- Strong mathematics and algorithm background
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluency in English is required; German is nice to have but not required
- Computer science degree or equivalent
What we offer:
- Fast paced, international working environment
- You will be joining an established and secure company but you will still benefit from the flat company structure
- Competitive salary above the market average, with a guaranteed raise after first year.
- Family friendly working hours with no meetings, no deadlines, no overtimes
- Support for relocation if required
- Support for work permit for non-EU citizens if required
- Sponsored visits to conferences as our client have close connections to universities and research institutes in the U.S and Germany
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net