Job title: Software Embedded Engineer (Customer oriented)
Job description: You are responsible for developing software embedded features requested by customers. You are the key technical person for a specific hardware platform and interact with stake holders and chip vendors. You will also be able to develop your skills in a technical area, for example IP-based services, network or product security, WLAN protocols, Bluetooth.
You work closely with our customer application engineers and you are an important part of the software team who designs, develops, and verifies software for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity modules which enables our customer to do internet of things end products. Our teams are small, and the agile work is performed closely in cooperation with technology and product strategy teams, as well as with customer support, and hardware design team.
You are a newly graduated or have a couple of years‘ experiences. Most important is that you have a genuine interest in relevant technology but also that you like to interact with other colleagues and hang around in our nice kitchen and relax and have fun. In your role there will be great opportunities to utilize a multitude of skills, to drive software design and architecture, to make use of your experience in implementation, profiling, and optimization, troubleshooting, debugging and tracing, requirement analysis, test automation and much more. We work in an agile and collaborative way, and our employees are the most important resources. Together we are u-blox – meet your future colleagues !
- Software design and development in C for embedded, real-time systems
- Software development in C# for test automation
- Support project planning and management in an agile environment
- Contribute to architectural decisions and software roadmap
Your Skills and Experience
- MS or BS in engineering
- Wireless knowledge/interest in general and preferably Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in particular
- Experience in C programming of embedded, real-time systems
- Knowledge/interest in IP networking is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills. Be able to collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Great communication skills
- Used to write technical documentation (in English language)
- Holder of a Swedish work permit
What are your perks?
- A multicultural and international company with many different nationalities
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Focus on staff welfare by having socio-medical services
- Nice central location in modern premises in the western harbor near Dockan in Malmö
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching !
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Applications Close Date
Contact Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
Job date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 23:22:53 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net