Job title: Software developer with knowledge in C#/.NET to Atlas Copco
Company: Academic Work
Job description: The industry is going through big changes – the transformation to the smart and connected factory. Atlas Copco Industrial Technique is working closely with customers worldwide in this transformation. If you are a software developer ready for the next step in your career and want to be part of this game changing development, this could be the right job for you. Apply today!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGET The team you will join develop cloud services based on production- and sensor data, which is one of Atlas Copco Industrial Techniques core future initiatives. The teams mission is to develop high-quality products for the service division, giving them support in delivering unrivalled customer values. Their customers are found worldwide, for example in automotive, aerospace, electronics and wind power industries.
You will join a 20 people agile team consisting of data scientists and engineers, back-end developers, UX, front-end developers and testers. They work close to both end customers and their service division and is small enough to move fast and can make their own decisions.
You are offered
- At Atlas Copco they have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. They offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. You have plenty of occasions to international interaction and, as part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Work in a Microsoft-based technology stack within the R&D department and work with development of our serverless SaaS product
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of software.
- Work in a team that have a passion to deliver high quality, efficient and maintainable code
VI SÖKER DIG SOM A candidate having
- A MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Some years experience of working with SW development.
- Some years of experience in C# and .NET, focus on back-end development.
- Knowledge with SQL Server
- A Swedish work permit.
- Good communicative skills in English as it is used daily.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure and microservice
- Experience of other storage concepts in Azure like Blob storage, Azure Data Lake, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB
As a person you are
- Start: As soon as possible
- Length of assignment: 6 months, with a high possibility for extension.
- Work extent: Full time, office hours, 40h/week.
- Location: Stockholm, Nacka. Atlas Copco currently work about 50% from the office but expect to gradually increase that number.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Atlas Copco that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net