Job title: Software Developer
Job description: Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools.
Vizrt Austria GmbH is located in Vomp, just outside Innsbruck in the middle of the Alps. You will find yourself working in a modern environmentally friendly building. You will work together with international people where team spirit is king and work life balance is not only a phrase. We develop core components of the Vizrt product family. To further strengthen our research & development capabilities, we are now looking for a
Software Engineer (m/f/x)
to join the Product Development team. Components developed by this team are used by many high profile customers in the broadcasting industry and provide an optimized database solution where all graphic elements (scenes, geometries, materials, fonts, …) and template data are stored, organized and distributed.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- As a Software Developer in the Product Development team, you will
- Develop and maintain a proprietary graphic asset management and database system and all its applications and services
- Work on the entire code life cycle including development, maintenance, test and documentation
- Work in an environment that provides opportunities to learn, share knowledge and bring your ideas forward
Required skills/competencies and experiences for this position:
- 2+ years professional experience in developing software in a team
- C++, C# or C development experience
- Business fluency in English
Optional skills/competencies and experiences for this position:
- Good understanding of REST APIs, HTTP and server-side API development
- Experience in back-end and full-stack system development
- Experience in C#, Java Script, PowerShell, Python
- Knowledge related to client/server architectures, authentication, network technologies, cloud infrastructure and databases
- Proficient understanding/use of code versioning tools and ticketing systems
- Knowledge of the German language
We offer an exciting job in an expanding international company, with good salary and employment conditions. We feature a friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues. You will also benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies. Actual compensation is market competitive and is dependent on individual professional experience and qualification.
Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible thanks to over 600 engaged and very competent employees around the world. The global headquarter is in Bergen, Norway. Read more at www.vizrt.com.
If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team submit your CV and application by clicking the “Apply now” button.
Please note: A valid EU working permit is required for this position.
We do not accept applications directly from external recruiting firms and headhunters whom we haven’t previously stipulated an agreement with. Candidates submitted this way will be considered as direct applicants and no hiring fee entitlement will arise for the recruitment firm.
Click here to read about our .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net