Job title: Social Media Sales Expert (French Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: +++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
As a Social Media Sales Expert you will work for a company leader in the social media industry.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Contacting new and existing clients via telephone, email and chat
– Identifying new business opportunities
– Improve clients experience by providing support with product adoption
– Provide pre- and after-sales support
– Become an expert on advertisement on the platform
– Manage a portfolio with responsibility for growing revenue
– Customer Service: be ready to help and support your clients at any time and share product knowledge
– You have a native level of French and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
– You have previous experience in Online Sales and/or Digital Marketing (1-3 years)
– You have very good communication skills
– You have knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
– You have a proactive mindset with regards to identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients
– You have strong attention to details and follow-up skills
– You have the ability to multitask and work under pressure
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
– 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
– Working hours: Mon-Fri (7 AM- 5 PM)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1160€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (15 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Expected salary: €950 per month
Job date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 22:41:49 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net