Job title: Social Media Customer Advisor (Arabic ME)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: +++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Middle East Arabic (both verbal and written level) required +++ Thank you!
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
As a Digital Marketing Customer Advisor, you will work for a company leader in the social media industry.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Provide support to small and medium sized businesses via chat, email and phone;
– Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
– Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience;
– Respect established procedures and quality of service agreements, achieving and excelling individual and team targets
– You have a native level of Arabic and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
– You have previous experience in customer service and social media marketing
– You have very good communication skills
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1100€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Job date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 07:59:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net