Job title: Social Media & Content Manager (m/f/x)
Job description: OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise – less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower – not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
You will join our Marketing & Communications Team, work closely with our Junior Influencer Marketing Manager and report to our Team Lead Brand & Communications. You are managing all our social media campaigns, including individual platform campaigns, aligned with our brand strategy and vision and supporting key business initiatives. Read further to learn more about your tasks and the type of person we are looking for.
How you help us
- You create a social media plan in order to ensure engagement with our target audience.
- Content, you are not only posting it or sharing it! You’ll create it. You are responsible to brief other teams or autonomously create content that resonate with our audience.
- You pro-actively interact with our community and engage with other relevant accounts eg. real time marketing approach.
- You are measuring, analyzing, and reporting channel performance on a monthly, quarterly, and campaign-specific basis.
- Overseeing daily social operations including posting content, asset, and content management, monitoring comments, reviews, and approvals.
- You share the customers‘ insight collected in the channels for helping us continuously improve our service proposition.
Who you are
- You already gained 2-3 years of experience in social media and content creation, ideally in B2C.
- You are familiar with all social channels, especially Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok and Youtube.
- You are a team player who likes new challenges and responsibilities.
- You are fluent in English; German is a big plus.
What we offer you
- Training opportunities – The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coaching, as well as free German courses.
- Flexible working hours – By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts – Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office – A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin – Kreuzberg – we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
- Health – We like sports – do you? To promote the health and well-being of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga, KungFu and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports on professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Nele Homann.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Drop files here
Drop files here
Certificates and reference letters
Drop files here
How did you hear about this job? *
What is your salary expectation? *
The provision of this data is in principle voluntary. However, if you refrain from providing the non-optional data, we cannot carry out the application process.
We ask you not to send any information that cannot be used under the German General Equal Treatment Act (Gleichbehandlungsgesetz). This includes in particular direct or indirect information on race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or ideology, age or sexual identity. Similarly, you should not send any information on illnesses, pregnancy, political views, philosophical or religious convictions, membership of a union, physical or mental health or sex life. Furthermore, we ask you to refrain from sending information that may possibly infringe the rights of third parties (in particular their copyrights and personal rights). In the event that you nevertheless send us such data, you hereby explicitly consent to us using them.
Please read our
Die Bereitstellung dieser Daten ist zwar grundsätzlich freiwillig. Ohne dass Sie die nicht-optionalen Daten bereitstellen, können wir das Bewerbungsverfahren aber nicht durchführen. Bitte übermitteln Sie keine Informationen, die nach dem allgemeinen Gleichbehandlungsgesetz nicht verwertbar sind. Dazu zählen insbesondere direkte oder indirekte Informationen zur Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Alter oder sexueller Identität. Ebenfalls nicht übermittelt werden sollten Informationen zu Krankheiten, Schwangerschaft, politischen Anschauungen, philosophischen oder religiösen Überzeugungen, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, körperlicher oder geistiger Gesundheit oder Sexualleben. Weiterhin bitten wir Sie davon abzusehen, Informationen zu übermitteln, die geeignet sind, Rechte Dritter (insbesondere Urheberrechte und Persönlichkeitsrechte Dritter) zu verletzen. Für den Fall, dass Sie dennoch solche Daten übermitteln, willigen Sie hiermit explizit in deren Verwendung durch uns ein.
Bitte mach dich mit unserer vertraut.
I agree / Ich stimme zu
What is your visa status? *
Please let us know if you already have a working permit/blue card to work within the EU, if you have a job seeker visa or what your citizenship is.
Job date: Wed, 12 May 2021 04:19:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net