Job title: SOC Analyst (Madrid)
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: Purpose of the function:
- We are seeking for a highly motivated engineer specialized in security monitoring, detection and incident response to defend our company’s information, infrastructure and products.
Description of the position:
- Our SOC Team is responsible for detecting and responding to threats against our corporate, manufacturing and production environments. As a SOC Engineer, you will defend our company IT infrastructure by helping to build and run a comprehensive threat detection program. You will improve logging coverage, build and tune log aggregation, analysis, and alerting systems, and detect threats at scale.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Provide security monitoring and incident response services supporting the mission to protect our IT infrastructure.
- Support a coordinated response to complex cyber-attacks that threaten assets, intellectual
property, networks and computer systems.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security program.
- Operate security monitoring and incident response tools with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Research and recommend solutions for incident response and digital forensics.
- SIEM (Security Information Event Management) monitoring.
- EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) monitoring and continuous improvement.
- SOAR (Security Orchestration and Automation Response) automation and management.
- Proactive detection and remediation of new exploits.
- Security process improvement.
- Minimum 3 years of prior hands-on experience in cyber security or information technology discipline.
- Excellent communication skills in English (at least B2 level) both oral and writen..
- Experience with log analysis, event correlation, incident management procedures and systems.
- Very good experience leveraging common scripting languages (PowerShell, bash, Python) to parse logs, and automate repeatable tasks.
- Real world experience using at least one major SIEM or SOAR system (Splunk, Qradar).
- Experience with threat Hunting.
- Experience with IOC Enrichment and Analysis.
- Experience with Windows Client, special client security knowledge and security skills.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking including knowledge of protocols and services.
The company: Our customer is a German multinational that operates all over the world for more than 60 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 3.500 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization.
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory.
Only for onboarding, training and internal meetings purposes at Hamburg area
(Germany) and security events in other countries when needed
Education and Training:
- Bachelors degree in Cyber Security, Computer science or relevant work experience
- Security Certifications (i.e. Security+, CISSP, CEH, SANS, etc.)
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent spoken communication skills). At least B2 level.
- German: Valuable for the position (but not mandatory).
Organizational position: Reporting to the Head of Security Operation Center (located in Hamburg)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
- Excited about solving problems.
- Great willingness to learn, creativity, reliability as well as commitment.
- Team player, Collaborative and easy to deal with.
- Strong communication skills.
- Quality awareness (someone who pay attention to the details and quality of his work).
- Client focused / Customer-driven mindset.
- Willing to learn.
If you are interested, send an email to SOC@montareloconsulting.com including in the subject: ‘SOC Analyst (Madrid)’ along with your English CV or apply here.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net