Job title: Site Engineers
Job description: We are currently looking for Site Engineers for our Power Plant projects in Gorizia, Piombino, Cassino, Sulmona and Melfi, Italy. The start would be in September and the estimated project duration in 12 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Overseeing engineering work
- Supporting the Site Manager
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
- Relevant engineering degree
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with time scheduling, documentation and logistics considered as a benefit
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good teamwork skills
- Fluent Italian and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net