Job title: Service Desk Analyst
Job description: Company Description
Veeam – provides trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
Corporate Information Systems is one of the youngest departments in our company. Their primary task is to create and support business applications for other Veeam Software divisions.
Currently we are looking for a new team member who will support Veeam’s main web portals.
- Receiving and processing users’ applications
- Handling users’ issues independently or handing them over to a more senior specialist
- Documentation and support for the user knowledge base
- Possible participation in the development and testing of the functionality of our company’s internal information systems
- Ideally, 2+ years of work experience
- Mandatory knowledge of English sufficient to be able to read technical documentation, to communicate (and to carry out tasks) in writing and in conversation with English-speaking users
- Experience with software and hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of the differences between CRM, CMS and CSS
- The desire and ability to learn new things quickly and independently
- Knowledge of ITIL, ITSM
- Deep understanding of the software life-cycle process
- Deep understanding of the testing process and experience with its practical implementation
- Work experience with Postgres, Vertica
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP, HTTP
- Knowledge of Selenium, API testing experience
- Software development experience
- Knowledge of the principles of distributed systems
- Knowledge of testing automation tools: TestNG, JUnit, NUnit etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages: C++, Python, C#
- Knowledge of how relational databases work
- Experience with load testing
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 23:56:53 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net