Job title: SEO & Inbound Marketing Lead
Company: Indie Campers
Job description: What started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal, brought to reality in 2013, has become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of 1.000+ vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 40 locations across Portugal, Spain, France, Italy (+ Sicily & Sardinia), Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Croatia and opening more destinations at any moment.
Following the path of expansion of Indie Campers‘ traffic acquisition team, we are hiring an Inbound Marketing Lead. As part of our Sales team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this role aligns analytical and creative skills with Sales drive and deep knowledge and experience in managing organic marketing channels and teams. The position is based in Indie Campers‘ HQ in Lisbon.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Inbound Marketing Lead with a clear growth-oriented mindset, who is inspired by Indie Campers‘ mission of democratizing road trips, enabling the freedom of movement and connecting travellers worldwide. Your commitment, problem-solving approach, market drive, people-orientation and proactivity will play a critical role in the achievement of high-performance results from sales, customer satisfaction and cost efficiency perspectives. You will be responsible for Key Performance Indicators within these three categories for the traffic acquisition channels you will develop and manage.
What you´ll do:
- Define and execute an inbound marketing strategy across SEO, content, PR, B2B partnerships, link building, technical optimization, social media, campaigns, offline events and additional traffic generation channels;
- Lead the Technical SEO strategy definition, implementation and execution across multiple web domains;
- Lead the PR and overall link building efforts across all 10+ core target markets the company operates in;
- Lead the content strategy definition, implementation and execution across multiple web domains and entities (website, blog, itineraries, POIs, experiences, accommodation, app, email, social media);
- Track and own the organic performance across multiple web domains, search engines, geographies/markets and languages;
- Generate, increase and manage Sales from all non-paid media channels;
- Formulate and manage the implementation of new strategies across new channels, search engines, social media platforms and tools to enhance the reach and scale of the company’s inbound marketing campaigns;
- Lead and manage the Inbound Marketing team;
- Define and manage the allocation of the annual Inbound Marketing budget across people, services and tools;
- Brainstorm, review and own processes around conversion, landing pages, booking flow and A/B testing opportunities, alongside the Performance Marketing and Product & Technology teams;
- Define processes and growth strategies for the launch and development of the company’s rental marketplace alongside the Marketplace team;
- Generate and distribute overall marketing reports to ensure that the wider team is aligned with relevant trends and performance metrics;
- Analyze, review and scrape competitors‘ SEO and overall marketing strategies and tactics in order to benchmark marketing activity on an ongoing basis;
- Produce, monitor and evaluate KPIs for the Inbound Marketing team, as well as individual ones for each of the team’s elements and the respective monthly performance assessments.
- Work with the Performance Marketing team on the marketing automation strategy, managing and scaling its current contact database to improve marketing communications‘ efficiency and reach;
- Work with the Brand Lead on the brand’s public profile presence and average ratings per market, as well as the NPS rating per origin and destination markets;
- Own and master the company’s internal and external communication strategy;
- Own the company’s visual strategy across all channels, namely through photo and video;
- Work on the ideation and development of promotional and branding campaigns to boost sales and brand awareness and recall.
Who you are:
- Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in SEO;
- Extensive experience with setting up an Inbound Marketing strategy across different markets;
- Deep content strategy skills across different markets and channels;
- Very strong PR and link building experience across different markets;
- Deep technical SEO experience and know-how to deal with complex issues;
- Vast experience with tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog Spider, Screaming Frog Log Analyzer, SEMRush, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Sitebulb, SurferSEO, AccuRanker and/or similar ones;
- Experience with tag management and analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Coding knowledge and/or experience is a plus;
- Experience and fondness of social media channels, with a deep growth mindset and expertise;
- Experience with blog management via WordPress is a plus;
- Experience with ASO (App Store Optimization) is a plus;
- Hard focus on real performance and not vanity metrics;
- Experience in an environment of business expansion and/or internationalization;
- Previous marketplace or OTA experience is a plus;
- Excellent team management (teams of 5+) and outstanding communication skills;
- Great business acumen, organization and analytical orientation;
- High levels of proactivity and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude (“get stuff done” mindset);
- Permanent testing mindset with full attention to detail;
- Fluent in English (fluency in additional languages, namely German, is a valued plus);
- EU work permit.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net