Job title: SEO Data Analyst
Job description: Introductie
StepStone is one of the largest job sites in Europe and the secret of this success is mainly due to two factors: quality products and above all, passionate and talented people!
We are looking for a SEO Data Analyst that will join an international team of experienced SEOs where knowledge sharing & collaboration & communication is key. You will get an understanding of SEO for jobboards & the competitive space we operate in.
You want to develop your skills in a trendy and hot topic on the market? Then we want you!
As a SEO Data Analyst, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- You will be responsible of the performance analysis of our websites
- You will track & measure SEO performance from different angels and identify trends, risks and or opportunities and translate these into SEO actions & or a change in SEO policy
- You will build & or maintain new datasets / dataviews that help you get to assess how we or competitors perform (webscraping)
- You will investigate factors affecting channel performance (product, market, competitor, etc.)
- You will actively search, quantify & test SEO improvements, backed up with data, selling new ideas / assumptions to the wider team so you can get them on the roadmap
- You will give analytical/statistical support to Product development initiatives
- You follow-up / back-up product improvements projects and steer towards the best possible SEO outcome and work together with our Scrum teams.
Who are you ?
- 3 years‘ experience in analytical/data focused roles
- Mathematical / statistical background
- Fluent English (working language) and clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable talking to technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Python/SQL
- Familiar with data science techniques and models and keen to develop to an expert-level
- Knowledge of web-scraping, organising scraped data, performing correlation studies and/or prediction models
- Understanding of written German
- Knowledge of R
- Previous experience in digital marketing & or SEO
- Knowledge of PowerBi or any other visualisation tool
- Notions of Agile methodology
- A competitive salary package with many social benefits (group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers, eco checks, etc.)
- 20 days of legal leave + 9 ADV days
- In addition, we offer you the opportunity to have real development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
- The advantage of working in a stable and diversified team in the heart of Brussels
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
Apply in one click!
We are already waiting for your CV and cover letter in English, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please also note that the position requires candidates with a valid residency and work permit for Belgium.
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 07:46:01 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net