Job title: Senior UX/UI Designer for Venture Builder in Berlin
Job description: Location: 10405 Berlin, Germany
Job Type: Full time
Start date: Immediately or upon agreement
B-works is a Venture Builder and Digital Product Development company that focuses on finding product-market-fit.
Being part of the B-works team means working for an entrepreneurial company that is passionate about developing ambitious, tailor-made solutions to complex problems. We work with international corporations as well as innovative start-ups on building up new business models from scratch, and support them from strategy development to conception, user experience design to software development, and data-driven business model validation.
After Zurich, B-works has opened its second office in Berlin and is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world in Product Management, User Experience, Software Development, and AI.
To that end, B-works is seeking a hardworking and passionate Senior UX/UI Designer. This UX/UI Designer will be part of a start-up team that is focused on delivering best-in-class Business Model Innovation, Digital Products and Web Experiences to our customers.
- Lead multiple projects as design lead and mentor
- Lead design thinking workshops with clients, abroad when needed
- Serve as the first designer in the Berlin office, building a solid understanding of the design process within the company, to communicate our company’s vision, and laying the groundwork for future design hires
- Work with our agile interdisciplinary teams on digital products, websites and platforms for international clients and innovative start-ups
- Create state-of-the-art visual designs using modern tools and interface between client needs and scrum team
- Combine conceptual thinking, strong understanding of design and in-depth knowledge of web and app development to develop a digital product or service with a user-centric approach
- Consult and coach the client
- Continuous development on UX/UI topics and reproducing this know-how within the organization
- Mentor the team and support the user-centric, design-driven vision within the organization
- Prioritize between existing and new projects
- Coordinate with the Product Owner to estimate and create project quotes for prospective clients
- 5+ years of experience designing complex digital products and services and knowledge of the agency environment from the inside
- Interaction design expert with solid experience in prototyping and creating state-of-the-art visual designs, UX and UI using modern tools (Figma, Sketch or Invision)
- Solid experience creating user-centered visual and digital design (design system, site architecture, functionality, interaction patterns and navigation)
- Experience facilitating design sprints and workshops and managing processes with clients
- Experience coaching junior & mid-level team members
- Attention to detail and an appreciation for design and beautiful UX
- Dedicated, proactive and positive
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal German and English language skills
- Experience presenting in front of clients
- Valid work permit for Germany
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary system with an established career development plan where everyone can be promoted with defined salary increases based on a transparent evaluation score
- Bonus plan based on personal performance, team performance, and company performance
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- One paid training per year
- Free office goodies, drinks, and snacks
- Central office in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg at Straßburger Str. 18, 10405 Berlin
- Freedom to bring in new ideas and to manage projects independently
Become part of our team!
Send us your CV including your German proficiency and the possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 22:49:53 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net