Job title: Senior Test Development Engineer RF/AMS (f/m/div*)
Job description: Location: Linz
Job ID: 50739
Start date: 01.04.2021
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
In your new job you will:
- Drive and improve complex test solutions for our automated test systems in the field of RF and mixed signal ICs (product-specific test hardware and software)
- Cooperate closely with colleagues from Concept Engineering, Design and Verification
- Be responsible for the quality of the developed test packages (test coverage, stability, costs)
- Transfer these test packages to our production sites (e.g. Germany, Malaysia, Singapore)
- Support and solve test package related problems within manufacturing
As a true team player, you treat your colleagues with respect and trust. You can convince with a structured and precise way of working. You are a good networker and have strong communication and solid problem-solving skills.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university master degree (or higher) in the field of Electrical Engineering, Telematics or Mechatronics with focus on Microelectronics / Communication Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience within semiconductor test development
- Strong know-how in semiconductor RF and mixed-signal-testing (ATE) is desired
- Good understanding in functional testing of RF-Transceivers (including Base-Band) is beneficial
- Solid Software skills (Java, C/C++, Visual Basic, Perl, Python etc.) for programming and debugging
- Fluent English language skills, German skills are an added plus
We are filling this position through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net