Job title: Senior Tax Manager (m/f/d)
Job description: What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Advice on all kind of international direct tax issues, including the following
- analyzing and assessing international projects with regard to tax aspects
- participation in international tax planning and cross-border structuring
- optimization of international payment flows taking into account withholding taxes, tax credits and exemptions
- Managing INNIO’s transfer pricing landscape, including the following
- determination, setting and implementation of internal transfer prices for different cross-border related party transactions
- annual preparation/update of transfer pricing documents, e.g. master and local files, CbC-Reporting, policies, contracts, etc.
- monitoring and implementation of the reporting obligations according to DAC 6
- Processing of all tax-relevant issues in connection with the global mobility of INNIO Group’s employees
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Law or relevant field (financial education, auditor, accountant etc.)
- Very good professional experience in an international tax consultancy or accountancy firm or an international group company
- Knowledge of accounting according to UGB (HGB) and IFRS
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Opportunities to work from Home
- Confident communication and self-assured demeanor when working with executives to achieve business goals
- Very strong skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.765,45 gross per month (x 14) and an over-payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
Eine Auswertung der Daten unserer Jobplattform zeigt die meist gesuchten Jobkategorien in Tirol. Unter den Top 3 sind medizinische und soziale Berufe, Sachbearbeitung, Verwaltung und Organisation sowie Einzel- und Großhandel.
Telemediziner, Zukunftsmanager, Gaming-Experte, KI-Forensiker oder Cloud-Architekt sind Berufe, die in Zukunft verstärkt benötigt werden. Ein Überblick über diese fünf neuen Berufsbilder.
Die Liste der starken Tiroler Unternehmen ist lang und es kommen stets neue, erfolgreiche Firmen dazu. Sechs dieser Firmen möchten wir Ihnen hier näher vorstellen.
Location: Jenbach, Tirol
Job date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 04:50:20 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net