Job title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d)
Job description: In your role as Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will act as a strategic partner for your hiring managers (plus senior leadership) and enable hiring the best talent for our B2B and B2C teams. If you’ve already established a strong business recruiting culture in your previous companies, and want to join the next exciting phase of our growth, then we’d love to talk with you.
is a Berlin-based, tech-driven personnel service marketplace for part-time jobs that automatically connects companies and part-time job seekers so that both get exactly what they are looking for. Every month, Zenjob matches more than 20,000 talents with 12,000 part-time jobs from over 1,000 companies from various industries such as logistics, gastronomy and retail. With our digital platform, our talents can easily accommodate part-time jobs in their hectic everyday life and companies can flexibly cope with fluctuations in their business volume. Our service is available in over 30 cities in Germany. With our launch in the Netherlands, we want to gradually open up new international markets.
- Establish and leverage best-recruiting processes that have a strong focus on quality, speed, and outstanding candidate experience
- Execute the talent acquisition strategy and deliver hiring results for your function(s)
- Partner with our commercial senior leadership team on headcount planning that supports our hiring goals
- Define and identify the best channels to reach candidates by creating tailored content material (blogs, LinkedIn posts), organizing meetups and events
- Work closely with Head of Recruiting on designing, improving, and implementing world-class recruiting and employer branding practices & processes
- Be an active partner with other members of the People & Culture Team
- You already have 5 years of hands-on recruiting experience, either in-house or at an agency, having helped grow organizations with large B2B and B2C teams
- You have strong experience in active sourcing and attracting talents through various channels and platforms
- You strive for outstanding candidate experience and hold your hiring teams to the same high standard
- You build trust with your stakeholders and communicate in a proactive and clear way, regardless of the audience
- You work as effectively in a team as you do alone and are hungry to share in other people’s success, as much as your own
- Fluency in English & German is required
Your benefits at Zenjob:
- 28 paid vacation days
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- The chance to take on additional projects in Employer Branding, interview training, cultural development
- Regular team events and monthly breakfasts
- Flexible working environment
- A modern office in the center of Berlin
- Discounts for the gym
If this sounds good, then we’d love to find out more about you! Apply and send in your application.
Note: Due to delays with work visa processing and travel restrictions, in these COVID times, we will only be able to entertain candidates within the EU or ones with a valid work permit for Germany.
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 22:20:12 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net