Job title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Commercial) (f/m/d)
Job description: The Role
In your role as Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Commercial), you will act as a strategic partner for your hiring managers (plus senior leadership) and enable hiring the best talent for our B2B and B2C teams. If you’ve already established a strong business recruiting culture in your previous companies, and want to join the next exciting phase of our growth, then we’d love to talk with you.
is a Berlin based marketplace with a goal to empower the workforce of tomorrow with innovative technology. We envision a world in which everyone has full control over their working life. We already enable part-time jobbers to decide when, where and how to work with just a few clicks.Our service is available in over 30 cities in Germany. With our launch in the Netherlands, we want to gradually open up new international markets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish and leverage best-recruiting processes that have a strong focus on quality, speed, and outstanding candidate experience
- Execute the talent acquisition strategy and deliver hiring results for your function(s)
- Partner with our commercial senior leadership team on headcount planning that supports our hiring goals
- Define and identify the best channels to reach candidates by creating tailored content material (blogs, LinkedIn posts), organizing meetups and events
- Work closely with Head of Recruiting on designing, improving, and implementing world-class recruiting and employer branding practices & processes
- Be an active partner with other members of the People & Culture Team
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years of hands-on recruiting experience, either in-house or at an agency, having helped grow organizations with large B2B and B2C teams
- Strong experience in active sourcing and attracting talents through various channels and platforms
- Strive for outstanding candidate experience and hold your hiring teams to the same high standard
- You build trust with your stakeholders and communicate in a proactive and clear way, regardless of the audience
- You work as effectively in a team as you do alone and are hungry to share in other people’s success, as much as your own
- Fluency in English is required. German would be big plus.
Your benefits at Zenjob:
- 28 paid vacation days
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- The chance to take on additional projects in Employer Branding, interview training, cultural development
- 50% subsidy on urban sports club
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes – a mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing etc
- Flexible working environment
- A modern office in the center of Berlin
- Discounts for the gym
If this sounds good, then we’d love to find out more about you! Apply and send in your application.
Note: Due to delays with work visa processing and travel restrictions, in these COVID times, we will only be able to entertain candidates within the EU or ones with a valid work permit for Germany.
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:05:36 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net