Job title: (Senior) SW Functional Safety Engineer (f/m/d)
Company: Renesas Electronics
Job description: Renesas is looking for a pro-active and highly motivated
(Senior) SW Functional Safety Engineer (f/m/d)
based out of our Duesseldorf office.
Renesas Electronics provides advanced semiconductor solutions for automotive applications. With Functional Safety being a key technology for our products, building the ground for almost all automotive applications, especially for future electrical or automated vehicles. You will be working in a global multicultural team to strengthen our future products and providing excellent support to our worldwide customers.
- As a member of the Automotive System Functional Safety Department, you will work in a cross-functional department, being responsible to strongly support the Automotive product development divisions with your Functional Safety expertise.
- System and Software Requirement engineering for Renesas SoC and MCU products, for e.g. low-level drivers, middle-ware, and safety libraries / frameworks
- Definition and consolidation of Functional Safety Concepts & Requirements within a global team
- Support sales and marketing teams for product promotion and customer support.
- Identification of Functional Safety market trends and safety requirements for Renesas solutions with focus on software products
- Support software design teams and safety managers with your system/software application know-how
- Bachelor’s degree in Software engineering, Computer Science or Electrical engineering (Masters preferred)
- Several years‘ experience in embedded software design (Linux, QNX, Integrity, eMCOS or others)
- Experience on specification and requirement definition of software products and/or system architecture for automotive
- Profound knowledge about Functional Safety, especially ISO 26262 (or IEC 61508)
- Excellent customer focus with strong communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Ability to work in multicultural global organization, teamwork oriented, structured in work and ability to take initiatives
- Very good command of German and English language
- Valid and existing residence and work permit for Germany is required
- Flexibility to work from office and home
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Agility and entrepreneurial thinking are bases of every action.
Renesas Electronics Corporation ( ) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, infrastructure, and IoT applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at . Follow us on , , , and .
Renesas respects all types of diversity and values, and actively works to improve our work environment and foster a corporate culture that accepts and is inclusive of one another. We believe our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our initiatives, are the source of innovative products and services that support our sustainable business growth. For more information, please read through our .
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 05:40:29 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net